Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ⭐ # Woodcutting [120 HOUR PROGGY] [AIO] [EVERY TREE] [CUSTOM AREAS] [WORLDHOP] [DRAGON AXE SPECIAL] [ANTIBAN]⭐

Hashtag

20 hours ago, Veltix said:

Found big problem, stops cutting if someone tries to teleport you. So suspicious and gets really easily banned.

Hi, that's not a big problem if you disable aid in the game options. Then you can't be teleported by others.

been using your script for a while and its very unique and easy to use. one bug or issue i have found is that if the bot clicks on one tree and starts to walk towards it, it will then click on anther tree if its closer to the character compared to the first tree. is there anyway to stop this, like not clicking while the player animates. it just make it feel a bit bot like imo. 

10 hours ago, mixh mixh said:

been using your script for a while and its very unique and easy to use. one bug or issue i have found is that if the bot clicks on one tree and starts to walk towards it, it will then click on anther tree if its closer to the character compared to the first tree. is there anyway to stop this, like not clicking while the player animates. it just make it feel a bit bot like imo. 

Hey, does that happen frequently? Could you give instructions on how I could reproduce the bug? Where are you chopping and which trees?

3 hours ago, Hashtag said:

Hey, does that happen frequently? Could you give instructions on how I could reproduce the bug? Where are you chopping and which trees?

this usually happens when chopping normal logs, i chop logs that are in the ge with a low level account to get some start up gp. as my WC level increases i chop the trees down faster. because i chop them down quicker i go through the batch of trees quick (about 10). the issue is when i chop the first cluster it will start running to the next cluster of trees which is a bit more separated from the rest of the cluster. on the way to these trees, the first cluster i chopped has regrown so the bot, while mid running or mid chopping a tree, will just run back to the beginning of the tree cluster and start chopping them instead of continuing chopping the other trees. this makes the bot inefficient and look very bot like.