Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ❤️ # Pest Control ❤️ [ACTIVE SUPPORT] [44 HOUR PROGGY] [ALL BOATS] [SPECIAL ATTACKS] [INTELLIGENT COMBAT & PRAYER]

Hashtag

16 hours ago, Hashtag said:

Enjoy all of you.

My account has a 2day cooldown, can I try tomorrow as it will be outmZ5vXac.png

8 hours ago, Zann said:

My account has a 2day cooldown, can I try tomorrow as it will be outmZ5vXac.png

That's fine, I've extended your trial.

So I've purchased alot of your other scripts (nmz, magic, etc) and I do very much like all of them including this one! As useful as it is, there are a few problematic issues I noticed in my couple days of running:

1. The script sometimes fails to click quick-prayer (Task= Quick-Prayer all game) and then does nothing the rest of the game. It misses somewhere in between the hp and prayer icons.

2. The script has a tough time with doors as a whole when others are interacting with them, but the biggest concern is destroyed doors. It clicks on the same destroyed door until the end of the game and IMO is the highest ban concern of the whole script. I haven't watched the start happen yet, but I think it's caused by working doors that change states (i.e. become destroyed) after the script has clicked on it, but before it was able to open it. I've seen it get stuck on both half-destroyed and fully-destroyed doors and the chat box becomes flooded with 'It's been totally destroyed!' messages.

In all, great script that I plan on using in short bursts for quite some time

Edited by zlswoosh123

On 7/28/2018 at 8:52 AM, saimonk said:

I reacted, can I have a trial?

On 7/31/2018 at 10:01 PM, herre27 said:

I reacted, can I have a trial?

On 7/31/2018 at 11:10 PM, grant_horn said:

I reacted may i trial please .

Enjoy all of you.

On 8/2/2018 at 5:36 AM, zlswoosh123 said:

So I've purchased alot of your other scripts (nmz, magic, etc) and I do very much like all of them including this one! As useful as it is, there are a few problematic issues I noticed in my couple days of running:

1. The script sometimes fails to click quick-prayer (Task= Quick-Prayer all game) and then does nothing the rest of the game. It misses somewhere in between the hp and prayer icons.

2. The script has a tough time with doors as a whole when others are interacting with them, but the biggest concern is destroyed doors. It clicks on the same destroyed door until the end of the game and IMO is the highest ban concern of the whole script. I haven't watched the start happen yet, but I think it's caused by working doors that change states (i.e. become destroyed) after the script has clicked on it, but before it was able to open it. I've seen it get stuck on both half-destroyed and fully-destroyed doors and the chat box becomes flooded with 'It's been totally destroyed!' messages.

In all, great script that I plan on using in short bursts for quite some time

Hey, thanks for the information. I'll have to have a look at the issues you mentioned.