Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ❤️ # Pest Control ❤️ [ACTIVE SUPPORT] [44 HOUR PROGGY] [ALL BOATS] [SPECIAL ATTACKS] [INTELLIGENT COMBAT & PRAYER]

Hashtag

so I bought it, put fresh start on, delted jagex cache and when I start the script it boards boat but when my guys runs up to the knight  it just sits on the stairs, whether im defending knight mode or attacking portal, it just runs up from the boat and sits there. any tips will help thank you. I also upvoted and reacted to the post for support.

on the debug it says- Tab base ID updated to: 34, please inform Nezz!

and then- New Game! 

and then nothing else after that while my guy is idling on the stairs behind the void knight.

20 hours ago, wueu said:

liked can i get a free 24hours

Enjoy.

17 hours ago, max pks said:

on the debug it says- Tab base ID updated to: 34, please inform Nezz!

and then- New Game! 

and then nothing else after that while my guy is idling on the stairs behind the void knight.

Hey, that sounds like an issue with your client due to that tab base id error. I would suggest deleting your DreamBot folder and running the launcher again to create new files. That could solve the issue with the error.

• 2 weeks later...