Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ❤️ # Pest Control ❤️ [ACTIVE SUPPORT] [44 HOUR PROGGY] [ALL BOATS] [SPECIAL ATTACKS] [INTELLIGENT COMBAT & PRAYER]

Hashtag

right so basically it works fine. how ever when the ravnegers have broken the doors down. when i die and the bot tries to run back. it keeps trying to open the door. happens when the door is half broken or fully broken and keep right clicking but wont move

I upvoted, watching the vid this script seems really good! What's the chances of a free trial run? may be interested in purchasing after, just had it before where i've paid for a script and ended up being full with bugs etc. haha! better to be safe than sorry eh xD

I upvoted, watching the vid this script seems really good! What's the chances of a free trial run? may be interested in purchasing after, just had it before where i've paid for a script and ended up being full with bugs etc. haha! better to be safe than sorry eh xD

Enjoy the 24 hours =)

Hey, when the gates are broken the bot tries to continuously open them and gets stuck. Could you fix this?

Does the bot still walk to the destination tile and wait 500ms before walking again or has this been improved?

Awesome script going to be using this a lot thanks!

Edited by wigglesticks

dunno why i bought this script for. because the free pest control script works fine. after todays system update ure gui wont load. but the free one does. dunno why. plz fix soon as thanks

dunno why i bought this script for. because the free pest control script works fine. after todays system update ure gui wont load. but the free one does. dunno why. plz fix soon as thanks

Could you check the debug console to see if there is any errors? Thanks!