Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ❤️ # Pest Control ❤️ [ACTIVE SUPPORT] [44 HOUR PROGGY] [ALL BOATS] [SPECIAL ATTACKS] [INTELLIGENT COMBAT & PRAYER]

Hashtag

so im trying to use this i payed 10 dollars and when i start script enter my gear and press start it clicks on boat and than just stands there

only works when i use defend wont work on attack setting idk why

Edited by attic7

On 8/28/2018 at 4:41 PM, pure9 said:

I’ve reacted can I have a trial please

Enjoy.

On 8/31/2018 at 1:49 AM, attic7 said:

so im trying to use this i payed 10 dollars and when i start script enter my gear and press start it clicks on boat and than just stands there

only works when i use defend wont work on attack setting idk why

14 hours ago, mthomas4 said:

attacking portals doesn't seem to be working atm

Thank you for the information, they must have updated the game widgets again. Please use the defend mode for now, as it isn't affected by the widgets. I'll fix attack mode whenever I can. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Got the trail and I was only able to use it for one game due to the 24 hour timing. But it lost the match due to running around while defending. It’s a good anti-ban but I was unable to keep my green bar up due to running back and fourth. Would like to trail again for the actually full time before purchasing. 

18 minutes ago, Alpha Knight said:

waisted 8.99 because it's currently not working. don't buy until updated. 

Please use the defend mode until attack mode is fixed. 

On 9/3/2018 at 2:01 PM, Hashtag said:

Please use the defend mode until attack mode is fixed. 

Defense mode seems to get stuck a lot and changes target very often. It also does the moonwalk all arround the map. Really looks like a bot but i haven't gotten banned yet lol.

I have been able to use it and although it ends up with being a little under enough to get the 3 points i am still thankful for the service! hope that it does get touched up :)

Edit: after using on and off for about 4-5 hours i did get a soft 2 day ban. yikes!! now im scared to use it but hope i get my moneys worth 

Edited by xl ratchet