Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [PREMIUM] Pandemic's AIO Fighter

Pandemic

okay probably the worst experience using this script last night. woke up 7 hours and then i found myself all the way in deep wilderness with only 3 items ( i had probably died somehow from stronghold dungeon)

this is the 4th time it has happened to me over the course of almost a month using it. i dont know why ..... like i said its all luck using this script. kind of mad and dissapointed. time wasted. 50/50 percent chance this script fails and you either die or get stuck in between two gates when training at security stronghold

baby sit bot till its completely stable, Pandemic seems like he takes care of his scripts. PM him the details, and what might be causing it if you have any idea. dont go to sleep with this script running just yet.. my 2 cents. Maybe find a different place to train for now?

Edited by EncoreAspire

baby sit bot till its completely stable, Pandemic seems like he takes care of his scripts. PM him the details, and what might be causing it if you have any idea. dont go to sleep with this script running just yet.. my 2 cents. Maybe find a different place to train for now?

yeah that's what i've been doing just in case. i usually start babysitting it for the first 30 minutes or so. if it runs fine for 30 minutes then it means its good to go for several hours haha it's usually like that. because the errors usually pop up within the first 30 minutes or so and within this time weird shit starts to happen

Script has worked flawlessly for months. However today the GUI won't pop up. Script stuck on Opening GUI. 

Debugger: 

• [ERROR]18:31:33: Exception has occurred while running! Please report error to developer if problem persists: java.lang.NullPointerException at org.dreambot.api.script.AbstractScript.run(AbstractScript.java:259) at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
    • [ERROR]18:31:59: Exception has occurred while running! Please report error to developer if problem persists!
    • [ERROR]18:31:59: java.lang.NullPointerException at org.dreambot.api.wrappers.interactive.Character.getHealth(Character.java:378) at org.dreambot.api.methods.interactive.NPCs.lambda$all$17(NPCs.java:42) at org.dreambot.api.methods.interactive.NPCs$$Lambda$313/1684957121.test(Unknown Source) at java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline$2$1.accept(Unknown Source) at java.util.ArrayList$ArrayListSpliterator.forEachRemaining(Unknown Source) at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.copyInto(Unknown Source) at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.wrapAndCopyInto(Unknown Source) at java.util.stream.ReduceOps$ReduceOp.evaluateSequential(Unknown Source) at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.evaluate(Unknown Source) at java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline.collect(Unknown Source) at org.dreambot.api.methods.interactive.NPCs.all(NPCs.java:42) at src.GUI.f(Unknown Source) at src.GUI.d(Unknown Source) at src.GUI.(Unknown Source) at src.PandemicAIOFighter.onStart(Unknown Source) at org.dreambot.api.script.AbstractScript.run(AbstractScript.java:188) at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)   

can some1 make complete tutorial about this bot? for me this bot isnt banking, and its attacking wrong monsters and it suddenly stops attacking and starts walking some random places... or is it because of the new runescape update?

Whenever I start the script the random problem solver red screen appears but theres no random problem so it sits there and does nothing. 

glitch: after an hour of running , i caught it stuck in the baking state. It had been banking fine earlier. But when looked over to check how it was going, the mouse was in an infinite loop of moving to a random point in the bank, might have been the same point over and over, seemed pretty close, and hitting the deposit all button   :P

awww just restarted with nothing inventory to make it bank and its doing it again... maybe since yesterdays update the banking is screwy? might have gone an hour without banking i guess

\

P.S

also ive noticed that if you save a preset profile with a custom/other food, you have to type it again everytime you load. im just nitpicking but i am a pretty lazy bastard :P

Edited by EncoreAspire

glitch: after an hour of running , i caught it stuck in the baking state. It had been banking fine earlier. But when looked over to check how it was going, the mouse was in an infinite loop of moving to a random point in the bank, might have been the same point over and over, seemed pretty close, and hitting the deposit all button   :P

awww just restarted with nothing inventory to make it bank and its doing it again... maybe since yesterdays update the banking is screwy? might have gone an hour without banking i guess

\

P.S

also ive noticed that if you save a preset profile with a custom/other food, you have to type it again everytime you load. im just nitpicking but i am a pretty lazy bastard :P

I think something is wrong with our inventory container, I'm looking at it now.

Whenever I start the script the random problem solver red screen appears but theres no random problem so it sits there and does nothing. 

nvm fixed it lol

i had an idea 

could you maybe add some of the most used monsters to train on and the bank location etc.

so you dont have to set it up etc..

would be awesome!!