Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • The client is currently being updated for the latest game update!
    Due to the size of the changes the downtime may be extended!

[PREMIUM] Pandemic's AIO Fighter

Pandemic

More human like in what way.

Also checking stats doesn't mean literally checking stats, it's checking skills/health and performing antiban in most cases.

Well, I think it is more client related than script related, but it moves quite slow around the screen, it does improve when I am boosting up the mouse speed to around 7. But it moves a little bit slowly around the screen, not like how a real human would move the mouse. 

About the stats, I saw earlier that you indeed mentioned that it was more for potions. Sorry about that.

Other than that, I really love the script, it actually runs pretty smoothly lol. :D 

Edited by Hi G00gle

Well, I think it is more client related than script related, but it moves quite slow around the screen, it does improve when I am boosting up the mouse speed to around 7. But it moves a little bit slowly around the screen, not like how a real human would move the mouse.

About the stats, I saw earlier that you indeed mentioned that it was more for potions. Sorry about that.

Other than that, I really love the script, it actually runs pretty smoothly lol. :D

No problem, glad to hear you're liking it :)

After using it for a hour or two in total time:

- Works great

- Flawless in it's combat

- Doesn't get stuck for me

- Is more controllable

Things that should be improved in my opinion:

- When using ranged, it is fine to pick up arrows, though, you should make an option to only pick them up if they are in a loot pile of lets say 5.

- Please use a smart path, or a web walker instead. It is so annoying to mess up with the pathing halfway, to have walk back, and reset everything, to come to the conclusion that you forgot yet another object ID. 

- The mouse should improve a bit. I am not satisfied in that feel, I feel that it's moving to automated instead of moving more legitly.

- Also, improve the antiban more. It seems very basic in what it's doing while doing combat; Sometimes moving the camera, and hovering the mouse over the arrows, that is actually it.

Hope you can improve those points! :D

Edited by Hi G00gle

After using it for a hour or two in total time:

- Works great

- Flawless in it's combat

- Doesn't get stuck for me

- Is more controllable

Things that should be improved in my opinion:

- When using ranged, it is fine to pick up arrows, though, you should make an option to only pick them up if they are in a loot pile of lets say 5.

- Please use a smart path, or a web walker instead. It is so annoying to mess up with the pathing halfway, to have walk back, and reset everything, to come to the conclusion that you forgot yet another object ID.

- The mouse should improve a bit. I am not satisfied in that feel, I feel that it's moving to automated instead of moving more legitly.

- Also, improve the antiban more. It seems very basic in what it's doing while doing combat; Sometimes moving the camera, and hovering the mouse over the arrows, that is actually it.

Hope you can improve those points! :D

Thanks for the tips!

I'll definitely add the arrows thing and think about the rest :)

I've looked through dozens of threads and other bots; this is the first I may actually want to purchase after successfully botting on free scripts for a while. May I have a trial? 

I've looked through dozens of threads and other bots; this is the first I may actually want to purchase after successfully botting on free scripts for a while. May I have a trial?

Absolutely!

You have 24 hours :)

Okay. I've used this script for 2 weeks now it's a great script overall but of course not without some bugs.

My personal rating for this script (for those who wish to purchase it) would be 7/10. Gets the job done, sometimes it'll work for hours on end, sometimes it ends up failing for 10 minutes so probably half the time you need to babysit it for the first 30 minutes or so.

New update for Pandemic:

> Something new happened today thought i might share it with you.

- I checked the debug console and apparently after successfully solving a random event, the script stops working. The mouse moves in one place but it stops clicking to attack the NPCs. It just moves until the logout timer logs my account out.

- so when my account got logged out the client logs itself back in and even then the script doesn't do anything. It's as if it doesn't know what it was supposed to do anymore. Maybe it needs refreshing from time to time? I don't know how to put it in coding terms and don't know how to explain it properly.

- P.S all my hotkeys are default, all zoom level are default, and don't mind the "caged Npcs" and "open doors" they never work for me for some reason. 

(NOTE: This only happened once, i don't know how to replicate it just thought i'd share it with you)

Aside from that script works fine except before it miraculously switches attack style to defensive even though i was training strength but it hasn't done that so far probably because you updated it?

Another thing is the often-occurring 'getting stuck in between the two gates' in the stronghold of security dungeon flaw. It's basically luck. If I'm lucky, the script will run perfectly fine for 3 hours+, if i'm extremely unlucky, the script will get my character stuck in between the two gates (within 10 minutes of run time) due to it miss clicking the zombie that was standing beside the gate.

There you go folks my personal testimony and experience using this script since i got it roughly 2-3 weeks ago.

Edited by dansmik

Okay. I've used this script for 2 weeks now it's a great script overall but of course not without some bugs.

My personal rating for this script (for those who wish to purchase it) would be 7/10. Gets the job done, sometimes it'll work for hours on end, sometimes it ends up failing for 10 minutes so probably half the time you need to babysit it for the first 30 minutes or so.

New update for Pandemic:

> Something new happened today thought i might share it with you.

- I checked the debug console and apparently after successfully solving a random event, the script stops working. The mouse moves in one place but it stops clicking to attack the NPCs. It just moves until the logout timer logs my account out.

- so when my account got logged out the client logs itself back in and even then the script doesn't do anything. It's as if it doesn't know what it was supposed to do anymore. Maybe it needs refreshing from time to time? I don't know how to put it in coding terms and don't know how to explain it properly.

- P.S all my hotkeys are default, all zoom level are default, and don't mind the "caged Npcs" and "open doors" they never work for me for some reason.

(NOTE: This only happened once, i don't know how to replicate it just thought i'd share it with you)

Aside from that script works fine except before it miraculously switches attack style to defensive even though i was training strength but it hasn't done that so far probably because you updated it?

Another thing is the often-occurring 'getting stuck in between the two gates' in the stronghold of security dungeon flaw. It's basically luck. If I'm lucky, the script will run perfectly fine for 3 hours+, if i'm extremely unlucky, the script will get my character stuck in between the two gates (within 10 minutes of run time) due to it miss clicking the zombie that was standing beside the gate.

There you go folks my personal testimony and experience using this script since i got it roughly 2-3 weeks ago.

Thanks for the review and suggestions, I'd love to get that 7 to a 10 :)

What NPCs were you fighting with the Caged option when it wasn't working?

I'll add the dungeon doors to work with the Open doors option.

As for the rest of the stuff, I'll try to replicate it ;)