Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [PREMIUM] Pandemic's AIO Fighter

Pandemic

dear pandemic. 

i dont understand why you selectively ignore my posts. 

im not sure if you have some sort of personal vendetta against me. im just a customer giving a suggestion. 

i'll repeat my comment again:

Hey pandemic, can you fixed the script so that it works better when training in the security stronghold dungeon. After a while it might missclick a monster and accidently click the gate. So the character will get stuck in the gate with no way of getting out. Can you make the mouse faster or at least change it so that it will right click an npc. Because once it is stuck it will keep on trying to attack and you will get an endless array of "I can't reach that"

please fix this. 

dear pandemic. 

i dont understand why you selectively ignore my posts. 

im not sure if you have some sort of personal vendetta against me. im just a customer giving a suggestion. 

i'll repeat my comment again:

Hey pandemic, can you fixed the script so that it works better when training in the security stronghold dungeon. After a while it might missclick a monster and accidently click the gate. So the character will get stuck in the gate with no way of getting out. Can you make the mouse faster or at least change it so that it will right click an npc. Because once it is stuck it will keep on trying to attack and you will get an endless array of "I can't reach that"

please fix this. 

Sorry about that, I mustn't have seen that post :o

Any who, check the box that says "Open doors to find monster" (or something similar) :)

If that doesn't work, I'll add that gate to the list :)

Great Script Pandemic! I've tested your script for some time now and have a few suggestions for you.

Possible Bugs

- When a monster dies it tries to attack it again

- The GUI flickers between Attacking monster and Checking stats even when it isn't on the stats page

Suggestions

- Add prayer flicking (It would make a awesome feature, but I'm not sure if it is possible)

- Add restrictions for areas (So it won't run all the way around a wall to attack an npc)

- Limiting system for amount of npcs to kill (Could be useful for slayer)

Keep up the great work!

Edited by DarkBot

Can you please fix this.

Apparantly sometimes (very randomly) the script will click defense training style. Your script already messed up my pure now it did it again. I dont know how to replicate it but it happened twice to me already. 

I think its one of your anti-bans mouse movements. It clicks the fight style tab ( the one where you get to see your combat level) and it clicked the defense training style. Can you look into this? Why is it doing it? PLease fix it. thanks

Great Script Pandemic! I've tested your script for some time now and have a few suggestions for you.

Possible Bugs

- When a monster dies it tries to attack it again

- The GUI flickers between Attacking monster and Checking stats even when it isn't on the stats page

Suggestions

- Add prayer flicking (It would make a awesome feature, but I'm not sure if it is possible)

- Add restrictions for areas (So it won't run all the way around a wall to attack an npc)

- Limiting system for amount of npcs to kill (Could be useful for slayer)

Keep up the great work!

Thanks for the report!

I'll check the dying monster bug, but when the GUI says Checking stats it doesn't have to have the stats page open (it's just checking if you need to pot up, eat, and various other things).

Can you please fix this.

Apparantly sometimes (very randomly) the script will click defense training style. Your script already messed up my pure now it did it again. I dont know how to replicate it but it happened twice to me already. 

I think its one of your anti-bans mouse movements. It clicks the fight style tab ( the one where you get to see your combat level) and it clicked the defense training style. Can you look into this? Why is it doing it? PLease fix it. thanks

I'll have it not randomly choose the attack tab for safety, sorry to hear about that!

Thanks for the report!

I'll check the dying monster bug, but when the GUI says Checking stats it doesn't have to have the stats page open (it's just checking if you need to pot up, eat, and various other things).

I'll have it not randomly choose the attack tab for safety, sorry to hear about that!

Thanks :) ill inform you for any more bugs . so far this bot is working well.  i hope i dont get banned

Thanks for the report!

have you fixed it? because i'm scared of using the script now... please dont make it click the attack style tab otherwise the script might miraculously click defense style and train my defense up.. please fix it so i know when i can refresh the script and run it again 

Thanks :) ill inform you for any more bugs . so far this bot is working well. i hope i dont get banned

have you fixed it? because i'm scared of using the script now... please dont make it click the attack style tab otherwise the script might miraculously click defense style and train my defense up.. please fix it so i know when i can refresh the script and run it again

Yeah sorry about that my repo was messed up, I'm fixing it now

Edit: fixed, pushed, and compiled :) You're good to go

Yeah sorry about that my repo was messed up, I'm fixing it now

Edit: fixed, pushed, and compiled :) You're good to go

ahhh pandemic!!

Your script screwed up my account again....  

I left it on and came back it miraculously UNEQUIPPED my weapon wtf????? when it removed my weapon my attack style went to 'block' defensive training. wtf??? 

Bro seriously what is wrong with your script. really pissing me off now. no other script has done this.... I've tried other combat script not one of them miraculously removes your weapon or train or defence up or switch to defense style training. WTF???

People pay good money for this only to see their pures ruined time after time.... please look into this. seriously its pissing me off. 

my weapon miraculously unequipped. check your anti-bans mouse movements... i dont want to be paying a script that does what i dont want it to do... 

start script 

> comes back hours later

> weapon unequipped by itself

> when unequipped fighting style automatically changed to defensive block

> defence level went up

> WTF DUDE??? -.- fix your anti ban methods bro  NO OTHER SCRIPT UNEQUIPS YOUR WEAPON OR CHANGE TO DEFENSE STYLE TRAINING 

SERIOUSLY WTF IS GOING ON BRO STUPID SCRIPT.... i dont know if its one of your failed anti ban mouse movements or a jagex mod is secretly screwing with me by making my unequip my weapon or changing my defense style just to teach me a lesson for botting. i highly doubt that a jagex mod is doing this i think its your script. ive used other fighting scripts before NOT ONE OF THEM MIRACULOUSLY TRAINS MY DEFENCE uP???

And i babysitted it for a bit it still clicks the attack tab? bro... seriously...? i thought you updated it to stop clicking attack tab

Edited by dansmik

ahhh pandemic!!

Your script screwed up my account again....  

I left it on and came back it miraculously UNEQUIPPED my weapon wtf????? when it removed my weapon my attack style went to 'block' defensive training. wtf??? 

Bro seriously what is wrong with your script. really pissing me off now. no other script has done this.... I've tried other combat script not one of them miraculously removes your weapon or train or defence up or switch to defense style training. WTF???

People pay good money for this only to see their pures ruined time after time.... please look into this. seriously its pissing me off. 

my weapon miraculously unequipped. check your anti-bans mouse movements... i dont want to be paying a script that does what i dont want it to do... 

start script 

> comes back hours later

> weapon unequipped by itself

> when unequipped fighting style automatically changed to defensive block

> defence level went up

> WTF DUDE??? -.- fix your anti ban methods bro  NO OTHER SCRIPT UNEQUIPS YOUR WEAPON OR CHANGE TO DEFENSE STYLE TRAINING 

SERIOUSLY WTF IS GOING ON BRO STUPID SCRIPT.... i dont know if its one of your failed anti ban mouse movements or a jagex mod is secretly screwing with me by making my unequip my weapon or changing my defense style just to teach me a lesson for botting. i highly doubt that a jagex mod is doing this i think its your script. ive used other fighting scripts before NOT ONE OF THEM MIRACULOUSLY TRAINS MY DEFENCE uP???

And i babysitted it for a bit it still clicks the attack tab? bro... seriously...? i thought you updated it to stop clicking attack tab

Are you on fixed mode and normal zoom?

Are your keybindings on default?

There's nothing in this script to change attack styles or remove your weapon.

Show me all of your settings, because I've never experienced any of these bugs :\