Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [PREMIUM] Pandemic's AIO Fighter

Pandemic

When attacked, my character continues pursuit of the monster he is attacking instead of fighting. Can this be fixed? Also, banking has not worked for me yet. Trying to record the walk better but haven't got it.

Update: I have now tried to get the bank walk from Hobgoblins by crafting guild to Falador East 8 times with no success. Seems to randomly stop and haven't figured out a fix. Any ideas? Banking is my biggest issue with this script.

Edited by battle_cow

Stops where?

I am fighting moss giants on a small island off brimhaven. It will either stop completely or it'll just sit there and spin the screen. 

Edited by bigs670

THIS SCRIPT DOES NOT WORK!

Trying to save everyone else the hassle of getting a refund. My character cannot kill a few hobgoblins and return to bank for more food. Errors out 100% of the time even after hours of trying to record a path to bank. Purchase this script to experience disappointment.

Please refund my money immediately!

I am fighting moss giants on a small island off brimhaven. It will either stop completely or it'll just sit there and spin the screen.

Any errors in the debug console?

THIS SCRIPT DOES NOT WORK!

Trying to save everyone else the hassle of getting a refund. My character cannot kill a few hobgoblins and return to bank for more food. Errors out 100% of the time even after hours of trying to record a path to bank. Purchase this script to experience disappointment.

Please refund my money immediately!

I can assure you this script works :)

For banking make sure to start at the monster, record to the bank, and record all the way back.

Any errors in the debug console?