Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [PREMIUM] Pandemic's AIO Fighter

Pandemic

I'm checking on the stack issue now, and will try and look at single arrows / stacks :)

Edit: I'm having no problem picking up a single coin and arrow, as well as a full stack. Also, picked up a tinderbox that below was 9 or 10 items (on the same tile).

ow, it's just that lily's tzhaar killer had problems picking up tokkul and i experienced some issues looting stuff as well. I might have mist something with my coding idk, weird thing is that it only happens like 10% of the time.

I just recently bought this and it seems to being having a problem. I am currently on a small island on brimhaven fighting moss giants. I am using range. The bot just sits there when it is running and will attack one every like 20 minutes. Then it will stop again and just sit there for another 20 minutes. It has been running for and 1 hour and 10 minutes and I have gotten a total of 700 exp. 

I just recently bought this and it seems to being having a problem. I am currently on a small island on brimhaven fighting moss giants. I am using range. The bot just sits there when it is running and will attack one every like 20 minutes. Then it will stop again and just sit there for another 20 minutes. It has been running for and 1 hour and 10 minutes and I have gotten a total of 700 exp. 

What I also noticed is that it will right click on the moss giants and it looks like it is trying to hit attack but it is barely missing it. 

What I also noticed is that it will right click on the moss giants and it looks like it is trying to hit attack but it is barely missing it. 

Try checking the "Caged NPC" option and see if that helps

​The stop button on the client doesn't completely stop the bot. Maybe there's a dangling thread?

​You should also add an option to only pickup items dropped from squares that enemies died on that you killed.

Edited by beezdul

• 4 weeks later...

Just bought the script. I thought this would be an instant purchase... :/ Guess I have to wait for you to add it to my account or something? I don't know. This is my first script I've ever bought.

Mine says "Checking stats" then "Looking for monster" really fast back and forth. I'm at rock crabs and i just dont know what to do. It just stands there and does nothing. 

please can i have a refund.it  cant even do hill giants or druids. best it stays free to be honest

>>>>>>PLEASE REFUND MY 10$.<<<<<<
    cant do, hill giants, druids, moss giants etc.
    banking is funny to watch.
    hasn't ran successfully for an hour and ive tried it ALOT of times.

please can i have a refund.it cant even do hill giants or druids. best it stays free to be honest

>>>>>>PLEASE REFUND MY 10$.

cant do, hill giants, druids, moss giants etc.

banking is funny to watch.

hasn't ran successfully for an hour and ive tried it ALOT of times.

I'll refund it tonight when I'm home