Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [PREMIUM] Pandemic's AIO Fighter

Pandemic

I think I have finally figured out whats causing the issue where the script stops attacking monsters and seems to just idle (but still drinks potions and loots). This happens when a monster is aggro'd to you (wants to attack you and will if it has a path), but cannot reach you. It seems as though the script detects the monster trying to interact with you (even if its stuck behind a table or something) and that makes it stop attacking other monsters. Since the monster it thinks you're fighting is stuck you just idle until you fix it manually, or if you are in an area with aggressive monsters it may fix itself if a different monster attacks you.

@@Pandemic 

Interesting, I'll take a look :)

Not too sure if I'm doing something wrong on my part, but I'm currently training at Giant Spiders in the Stronghold. During the banking process, it'll work perfectly getting to the bank by teleporting to Varrock and withdrawing everything needed, but the first time it banked, it just stood still by the building with Juliet inside. Re-recorded the banking path again and it stood still again at the entrance for Barbarian Village. Not too sure if it's something wrong on my part, but my setting are set to what they're supposed to be. Do I record the walking path a specific way? I've just been moving by clicking on the mini map.

Not too sure if I'm doing something wrong on my part, but I'm currently training at Giant Spiders in the Stronghold. During the banking process, it'll work perfectly getting to the bank by teleporting to Varrock and withdrawing everything needed, but the first time it banked, it just stood still by the building with Juliet inside. Re-recorded the banking path again and it stood still again at the entrance for Barbarian Village. Not too sure if it's something wrong on my part, but my setting are set to what they're supposed to be. Do I record the walking path a specific way? I've just been moving by clicking on the mini map.

Not sure what if you secretly fixed it lol, but it runs to the stronghold fine instead of getting stuck, but now for some reason it clicks the spell "Water Strike" and gets stuck trying to click on the portal to get to the center of the "War" floor (first floor).

This script isn't banking properly. It deposits the inventory then the mouse moves back and forth between the deposit all button and some items in the bank and never withdraws anything. Am I doing something wrong or is there a problem with the script?

• [ERROR]18:40:11: Exception has occurred while running! Please report error to developer if problem persists: java.lang.NullPointerException at src.BankingNode.a(Unknown Source) at src.PandemicAIOFighter.onLoop(Unknown Source) at org.dreambot.api.script.AbstractScript.run(AbstractScript.java:251) at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
    Edited by danguy

• 2 weeks later...

I recently noticed some unexpected behavior from the script. It seems like this just started happening sometime today.

What happens is that the script will right click the monster it is supposed to be killing, but once the right click menu shows up it doesn't click attack. It seems to wait a few seconds once the menu shows up and then move the mouse off screen. Within a second or two of going off screen, the mouse will come back on screen and attempt to attack another monster. Sometimes it left clicks the monster and works as expected, but other times it right clicks again and repeats the process of waiting a few seconds and then going off screen. This happened pretty frequently for me. Usually every 2-3 kills. 

@Pandemic are you aware of this? 

Update: The problem mentioned above seems to have been a fluke. It stopped happening after I restarted my computer. For anyone considering buying this script, I definitely recommend it. I started a new account when I joined this site, and I have botted it 100% of the way. I used this combat script from the very start and recently got my first 99 with it. I've not gotten any bans using the script (I only run it for 1-2.5 hours straight max), so it is definitely worth the price. I've used it for a few months now and I feel like I have already got my moneys worth out of it. Anytime I have encountered an issue and posted it here Pandemic has also been quick to respond (make sure you mention/tag him). Overall, 10/10 definitely worth.

Edited by distraction