Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [PREMIUM] Pandemic's AIO Fighter

Pandemic

Could I see a screenshot of your loot settings?

Whatever I did, the looting works now.

Although, sometimes it gets stuck flickering the paint status between "Attacking Monster" and "Checking Stats". It gets stuck flickering between those 2 states in the paint, while it just sits there not attacking or doing anything. 

Also, about the banking. I can't seem to get it to work. Do I need to plot the path like this? Path steps would be: Fighting area -> bank -> Add ID interaction with bank booth -> back to fighting area? I've done this but it always moves to a point between Fighting Area and Bank. It never makes it to the bank to even try and open the bank booth.

Help good sir! Thanks in advance.

Edited by Rubick

Whatever I did, the looting works now.

Although, sometimes it gets stuck flickering the paint status between "Attacking Monster" and "Checking Stats". It gets stuck flickering between those 2 states in the paint, while it just sits there not attacking or doing anything. 

Also, about the banking. I can't seem to get it to work. Do I need to plot the path like this? Path steps would be: Fighting area -> bank -> Add ID interaction with bank booth -> back to fighting area? I've done this but it always moves to a point between Fighting Area and Bank. It never makes it to the bank to even try and open the bank booth.

Help good sir! Thanks in advance.

Yeah you start at the monsters, go to the bank (including any obstacles, and add the bank booth), then go back. Make sure you start recording before walking anywhere :)

can i trial please

does it work well ardougne druids?

You have 24 hours :)

Yeah you start at the monsters, go to the bank (including any obstacles, and add the bank booth), then go back. Make sure you start recording before walking anywhere :)

So I did record the bank path correctly. That means there is something wrong here, because the script just completely stops doing anything halfway back to the bank. Not sure why. Any help?

So I did record the bank path correctly. That means there is something wrong here, because the script just completely stops doing anything halfway back to the bank. Not sure why. Any help?

Check the debug console and see if there are any errors when it gets stuck :)

Could I get a trial? Please and thanks!

You have 24 hours :)

Check the debug console and see if there are any errors when it gets stuck :)

Will do once I try and make a bank path again, currently just grinding without banking. 

But one bug I noticed is in your bank path maker. When you need to use the drop down menu to add an interaction, the menu bugs out and changes/closes the drop down menu. It makes it really hard to add the proper interaction.

Edit: Another bug I noticed is the script will try and attack a mob when it's already in combat with another player. So i'm at hill giants, and the script runs around clicking on mobs that are obviously not available. 

Also, being able to pause recording, and delete a step if you mess up, then resume making the path would be awesome. Just a thought. :)

Edited by Rubick

I think I have finally figured out whats causing the issue where the script stops attacking monsters and seems to just idle (but still drinks potions and loots). This happens when a monster is aggro'd to you (wants to attack you and will if it has a path), but cannot reach you. It seems as though the script detects the monster trying to interact with you (even if its stuck behind a table or something) and that makes it stop attacking other monsters. Since the monster it thinks you're fighting is stuck you just idle until you fix it manually, or if you are in an area with aggressive monsters it may fix itself if a different monster attacks you.

@@Pandemic 

Also, is there any way we could get support for manually adding a monster by name instead of ID? One reason this would be helpful is to kill slayer bosses than appear randomly on slayer assignments. I haven't been able to find a list of IDs for them anywhere, so they can't be included unless I manually check the id when I see one appear.

Edited by distraction