Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [PREMIUM] Pandemic's AIO Fighter

Pandemic

If you walk by an interact-able object the object list updates (at least on my computer), could you make a video/GIF of it not working?

Thanks

Doing so right now. 

If you walk by an interact-able object the object list updates (at least on my computer), could you make a video/GIF of it not working?

Thanks

Couldn't for the life of me figure out how to get it into this box, here it is. 

http://imgur.com/B6d2YeI

That's really strange, is anything in the Debug Console (under tools)?

There is nothing. = ?

Edit: There is no information regarding an error, it just says something about the script starting correctly. 

That's really strange, is anything in the Debug Console (under tools)?

With regards to the script's inability to bank, I found this error in the debugger: 

• [ERROR]16:18:25: Exception has occurred while running! Please report error to developer if problem persists: java.lang.NullPointerException at main.Main.F(Unknown Source) at org.dreambot.api.methods.MethodProvider.sleepUntil(MethodProvider.java:78) at main.Main.m(Unknown Source) at main.Main.onLoop(Unknown Source) at org.dreambot.api.script.AbstractScript.run(AbstractScript.java:251) at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)   
    Edited by Dominus69

There is nothing. = ?

Edit: There is no information regarding an error, it just says something about the script starting correctly. 

With regards to the script's inability to bank, I found this error in the debugger: 

• [ERROR]16:18:25: Exception has occurred while running! Please report error to developer if problem persists: java.lang.NullPointerException at main.Main.F(Unknown Source) at org.dreambot.api.methods.MethodProvider.sleepUntil(MethodProvider.java:78) at main.Main.m(Unknown Source) at main.Main.onLoop(Unknown Source) at org.dreambot.api.script.AbstractScript.run(AbstractScript.java:251) at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)   

Alright that seems helpful, can I see a screenshot of your banking tab so I can recreate it?

Hey Pandemic, I recently bought this script and it just simply doesn't work. The bot seems to get stuck in a looting loop. It will loot the item ID I have entered, then it won't continue killing. It will just sit and wait for other peoples items to show then loot those. Could I possibly get a refund? 

EDIT: Any info you need to help try and fix it let me know, i'll tell you all I can to help.

Edited by Rubick

Hey Pandemic, I recently bought this script and it just simply doesn't work. The bot seems to get stuck in a looting loop. It will loot the item ID I have entered, then it won't continue killing. It will just sit and wait for other peoples items to show then loot those. Could I possibly get a refund? 

EDIT: Any info you need to help try and fix it let me know, i'll tell you all I can to help.

Could I see a screenshot of your loot settings?

Alright that seems helpful, can I see a screenshot of your banking tab so I can recreate it?

Something very strange just happened. So on my computer, I have "dreambot launcher" and then in the dreambot folder, I have the "client". 

For the first time I ran the script from the launcher and it worked flawlessly. Will keep and eye out. 

Any idea why it wouldn't work when implemented via the client as opposed to "the launcher"

Script will no longer recognize objects. = /

Something very strange just happened. So on my computer, I have "dreambot launcher" and then in the dreambot folder, I have the "client". 

For the first time I ran the script from the launcher and it worked flawlessly. Will keep and eye out. 

Any idea why it wouldn't work when implemented via the client as opposed to "the launcher"

Script will no longer recognize objects. = /

Our client always needs to run through the launcher to make sure everything is setup correctly :)

Add my Skype: pandemicscripts