Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [PREMIUM] Pandemic's AIO Fighter

Pandemic

Hey Pandemic, bought your script this morning and it just isn't what I was looking for. Would you mind refunding my account so I could maybe try another script? Thank you! 

Refunded

Could I have a trial? I'm planning to buy a combat script, and I'm considering this one.

I ended up just purchasing the script. I haven't tested banking yet, but all else is good. Thanks for the quality script!

After further testing of the script, one suggestion I do have (if its even possible / matters) is to do with how enemies are clicked. I noticed that the script will sometimes click on enemies through walls. Does the API support checking if the npc is visible on screen? If so, would it be possible to check if the npc is visible and rotate the screen or move the player before clicking the npc (in order to avoid clicking through walls/objects). Of course I'm assuming that this is something jagex would notice and help in deciding if a player is botting. If its proven that this isn't the case, ignore my suggestion. Thanks again for the script, it has worked very well for me so far!

If it fails to click on any NPC it should rotate the camera / move as needed (let me know if it gets stuck).

I really want to like this script, but it keeps typing spaces and entering them from what I've noticed... Good chance that good be a red flag there.. And it keeps saying in the paint it's checking stats, but I've sat here and watched it for 4 hours and it hasn't checked stats one time. My zoom is set to default, roofs are disabled, and I followed the guide exactly. The  3 or 4 accounts that I hand created and then played for about 5 hours myself then used this script have all gotten banned relatively quick whereas the ones that use other scripts for skilling seem to be going strong without issues for weeks. That could just be luck I guess, hard to tell.

That's strange, I'll check it out tonight.

Hi, does this script bury bones? Didn't see option in GUI. If so, can I get trial please? Thanks.

*Edit* Also, does it support Guthan's for healing? Ty.

It does bury bones, and it doesn't support Guthans.

The script sometimes doesn't click any monsters. It will say "attacking" but not actually attack anything. It never does this in the middle of the script running. It either starts and doesn't work from the start (it still drinks pots and eats food, just won't attack). Any idea what might be going on with that?

Additional information : 

I did ensure that settings were setup properly according to the first post in this thread

Restarting the client fixed the issue

It isn't specific to any monster (has happened multiple times on different monsters)

It was happening with fire giants a moment ago, but when I restarted the client and loaded the same preset config for the script it work on them.

For now, restarting the client seems like an easy fix. 

Seems like a strange thing to debug for, but I'll give it a shot.

this is a good script but needs to be updated, I dislike how inactive pandemic is in the forums of his scripts.

Edit incase he ever replies to the issues on the bot:

1.) The bot will click the monster again that you just killed trying to attack them again.

2.) The bot will click through walls to attack which no normal person would do.

3.) The bot randomly types a blank space into public chat.

4.) The bot says checking stats but never does

5.) Sometimes the bot gets stuck and I have to manually attack a monster to get it started again.

These ARE issues that need to be fixed, especially being the most expensive combat script.

Checking out all of these issues, except #2 (there's no reliable way to check if something is behind a wall).

Solving Random:Dismiss??? Why do i get this?

Sounds like it could be the client thinking there's a random event nearby, try restarting your client.

Does this support cannoning?

It does not :(

Will this script prioritize loot over combat?

It loots everything then attacks, if the loot hasn't shown up yet it'll attack before picking it up.

Hey I had gotten a trial awhile back, was curious if it resets? I have forgotten what it was like and am looking to get back into combat related money making. Also curious if it has a monster radius limit.

If it fails to click on any NPC it should rotate the camera / move as needed (let me know if it gets stuck).

That's strange, I'll check it out tonight.

It does bury bones, and it doesn't support Guthans.

Seems like a strange thing to debug for, but I'll give it a shot.

Checking out all of these issues, except #2 (there's no reliable way to check if something is behind a wall).

Sounds like it could be the client thinking there's a random event nearby, try restarting your client.

It does not :(

It loots everything then attacks, if the loot hasn't shown up yet it'll attack before picking it up.

quote so you get notified :D

The bot seems to get stuck in a looting loop. It will loot the item ID I have entered, then it won't continue killing. It will just sit and wait for other peoples items to show then loot those. Also, whenever I kill the script, it continues to play. I hit the red square in the DreamBot client, the paint closes, and the bot continues to run. If i start another script, they "compete" or "fight" each other. I have to completely close the DreamBot tab to start a new script. Is it possible to get a refund, so I can possibly try out some other scripts? I'll still be keeping my eye on this one.

Edited by Rubick

Good afternoon,

Could i please be refunded to try another script, the bot seems to get stuck a lot and take a while to find enemy even though they are right next to player,

Thank You.

The script isn't giving me the option of adding in object ID's when I'm planning the path. The only available objects are those contained within the screen during the start up of the script. If I move somewhere else the objects aren't updated and I cannot manually add them in. 

This isn't a problem if my script involves....only going to the bank. Let's say I wanted to climb up a ladder, bank, and then climb down -- I'm unable to do that. 

I believe I'm missing something because clearly others have done this and the tutorial states that one is able to enter object ID's in manually. 

What's going on? 

Edit: Made a simple path from edgeville guards to bank, and the bot is unable to withdraw food. Any thoughts? If you want some help over skype fixing this let me know. Also, do you have any locations confirmed where this works?  

Edited by Dominus69

The script isn't giving me the option of adding in object ID's when I'm planning the path. The only available objects are those contained within the screen during the start up of the script. If I move somewhere else the objects aren't updated and I cannot manually add them in. 

This isn't a problem if my script involves....only going to the bank. Let's say I wanted to climb up a ladder, bank, and then climb down -- I'm unable to do that. 

I believe I'm missing something because clearly others have done this and the tutorial states that one is able to enter object ID's in manually. 

What's going on? 

Edit: Made a simple path from edgeville guards to bank, and the bot is unable to withdraw food. Any thoughts? If you want some help over skype fixing this let me know. Also, do you have any locations confirmed where this works?  

The objects should update every ~5 seconds or so, I'll go check it out.

Edit: If you walk by an interact-able object the object list updates (at least on my computer), could you make a video/GIF of it not working?

Thanks 

The objects should update every ~5 seconds or so, I'll go check it out.

If that's the case then it's likely I didn't wait long enough.

Will be around most of today. 

If that's the case then it's likely I didn't wait long enough.

Will be around most of today. 

If you walk by an interact-able object the object list updates (at least on my computer), could you make a video/GIF of it not working?

Thanks