Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Sleep function

TeeZards

Using sleep() you can get like 1,235 second sleep time, but what i want to achieve is to make it so it sleeps for like 1,23567281 seconds (more digits after comma) is it possible?

you can sleep for as long as you want. The method takes an int, so you're limited to whatever 32 bits is, 2,147,483,647

If you need to sleep for longer than that, then just

sleep(2147483647)

sleep(2147483647)

But if you're sleeping for that long I would question what you're doing, and how to do it a different way :P

You got it wrong, i need to add more digits after 1,..... so its like 1 second and few thousand miliseconds

1000  = 1s

1230 = 1,230s

what i want is something like 1,234595s (more digits after comma)

The sleep method uses milliseconds, so sleep(500) = 0.5s, 100 = 0.1s 6 = 0.006s, etc.

1.234s would be sleep(1234)

If you need more precise than that then I have no clue what you're doing haha :P

Archived