Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Looking for an upcoming or new MMORPG

infallible

Anyone know of a new or upcomin MMORPG that is different from all the rest? Not combat style different, but new ways to pvp, some sort of territory or faction control of areas or something where guilds can dominate a server via some territory capture thing. Overall I'm looking for an MMORPG where it's not just instanced PVP/world pvp + dungeons forever...

I have personally been enjoying Elder Scrolls Online (PS4), I haven't attempted to play the 2 newer expansion parts yet, but I will sooner or later.

3 good picks to me would be World of Warcraft (I have played this for years, but quit when I saw level 100 coming out) RIFT (amazing game too, a lot like World of Warcraft graphics wise, but different aspect) or Dark Age of Camelot, I have enjoyed all 3 leaning more towards DAoC, just for the simple fact you get RvR (realm vs realm) and it's an open sandbox area for all different types of levels, basing from 10-14, 15-19 and so forth.

I have personally been enjoying Elder Scrolls Online (PS4), I haven't attempted to play the 2 newer expansion parts yet, but I will sooner or later.

3 good picks to me would be World of Warcraft (I have played this for years, but quit when I saw level 100 coming out) RIFT (amazing game too, a lot like World of Warcraft graphics wise, but different aspect) or Dark Age of Camelot, I have enjoyed all 3 leaning more towards DAoC, just for the simple fact you get RvR (realm vs realm) and it's an open sandbox area for all different types of levels, basing from 10-14, 15-19 and so forth.

Is dark age of camelot from the same studio as camelot unchained? 

Is dark age of camelot from the same studio as camelot unchained? 

Camelot unchained is coming out in 2016 if i'm not mistaken? Yes it's the same game, just different teams, the stuff you see there is the open world PvP (in the trailers) whilst you can do artifact farms which are basically what give you certain types of gear etc, along with RvR/PvP whichever you prefer to call it, and you can also gold grind/powerlevel etc, along with have accounts that are just used for buffs etc.

I'm currently a tester for a desktop/mobile game called 9th Dawn II, which has quite some potential for being an awesome mobile MMO. Might wanna check out the first game if you have some time :)

I'm currently a tester for a desktop/mobile game called 9th Dawn II, which has quite some potential for being an awesome mobile MMO. Might wanna check out the first game if you have some time :)

I'm looking for something more immersive than a simple mobile game tho.

Camelot unchained is coming out in 2016 if i'm not mistaken? Yes it's the same game, just different teams, the stuff you see there is the open world PvP (in the trailers) whilst you can do artifact farms which are basically what give you certain types of gear etc, along with RvR/PvP whichever you prefer to call it, and you can also gold grind/powerlevel etc, along with have accounts that are just used for buffs etc.

I checked it out, $15 a month is what it costs to play WoW, tons more features and an expansive system. Not including the horrid graphics, I don't think $15 is worth that :/

I checked it out, $15 a month is what it costs to play WoW, tons more features and an expansive system. Not including the horrid graphics, I don't think $15 is worth that :/

Who said anything about simple? The game is for desktop, it was simply ported to mobile. May not be as large as some of these other games, but the company hasn't been around that long. They do have potential though.

It's pretty fresh, and seeing how you said "new and upcoming", thought I'd suggest it. Not to mention, you can play on the go, which is a great feature for anyone who doesn't live at their computer

Depends what type of game you're into really, if you go for something like RIFT you don't have to pay but you can for extra bonuses.

• 3 months later...

Archived