Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Getting banned alot #flaggedip Need help

Highlife

so all of my accounts are getting banned quite often. Starting to think my ip is flagged. Gonna try n call my internet provider for a new ip address tomorrow. If that doesnt work.... who can fill me in with some knowledge on the whole proxy thing. ive used proxy websites to play games at school. but i feel like that's hella different... someone fill me with the knowledge please. whoever can help me out with a proxy/ new ip ill pay depending on the circumstances. sound good? :D

covert modes being used... my acc had 38 quest points hella random stats. didnt bot long at all. 6 hrs a day?

i was a member... had a few accs in the past month get banned for botting, i got a moderate ban this time. wanna keep this acc alive.

I've been using a website called virmach.com for my proxies, it starts at around $5/month for 1 proxy but I pay $24/month for 8. 

They're total shit price-wise. 

Unless you have a fairly good computer if you want to run more than 3 or 4 bots smoothly use a vps.

I think if you just turn off your router for a few moments you get a new IP when you start it up again, not sure though

Depends on ISP

I called and the only way I can is to get a new modem I cant do that.

How do the proxys work

What you do is during the dreambot client startup click the proxies menu, edit proxies and enter the info.

Only SOCKS5 proxies work with dreambot as far as I know, if you want pm me for my proxy provider, they're pretty cheap and very reliable. 

I used to use virmach because everyone else did but compared to my current provider they're total shit. 

• 4 weeks later...

I have the same problem... I don't know is my IP flagged or are the client and scripts easy to get recognize? I have had like 4 new accounts so far. First I started botting right a way and then got banned in couple days. 3 Other accounts i botted like max 3 hour a day and got banned on next day when the account was made. I realize that you should not bot with new accounts. Then I wanted to try to bot with my pure what I have had like a year now. I only used bot on one weekend maybe like 8 hours total and got banned today...

Archived