Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Brutaly honest comercial

Nebraska

This is actually one of my favorite commercials. I know a few people who have been raised in households where their parents don't cook and just have frozen things/buy fast food for dinner nearly every night. Luckily, all the people I know realized that they needed to change their lifestyles once they became more independent, but obesity is probably the greatest epidemic in the US right now. It makes me sad.

People don't always realize that eating shitty and being obese can be very serious. 

America's obesity problem is almost as sad as the rest of America. Fucking yanks. 

I guess everyone's had their fill of the Thanksgiving Turkey today. I was binge-eating mashed potatoes watching the Cowboys' sad performance on the field today.

Edit: and I'll continue stuffing my face until I fall into a coma :)

Archived