Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Road to 99 crafting via bowstring! (Botted)

Antonio

I've probably gone thru 12 accounts at bow strings

Crazy. How do you know when to transfer the bowstrings before you get banned? And usually after how many days do you get banned?

Crazy. How do you know when to transfer the bowstrings before you get banned? And usually after how many days do you get banned?

well, weath usually bans around 11-1 pm jagex time, so if i run overnight i collect around 6 am, when i normally wake up. If i don't overnight i transfer everything off, what I had made running during morning + evening. from friday-sunday night i 24/7

edit; sometimes if i think my ip is flagged it can be 2-3 days per account, other times a full bond

well, weath usually bans around 11-1 pm jagex time, so if i run overnight i collect around 6 am, when i normally wake up. If i don't overnight i transfer everything off, what I had made running during morning + evening. from friday-sunday night i 24/7

edit; sometimes if i think my ip is flagged it can be 2-3 days per account, other times a full bond

Thanks for the info man. Jagex dont do bans from friday-sunday? 

Thanks for the info man. Jagex dont do bans from friday-sunday? 

sometimes for f2p cow killers the bans are automated but if you use other scripts they have to manually review and no1 is in office friday-sunday.

• 2 weeks later...

when shall you resume?

I don't think ill go for 99 atm, seems like the ban rate is pretty high. I was able to go a few days 24/7 without getting banned, but atm im waiting till jagex cools off a bit on the bannings lol

I don't think ill go for 99 atm, seems like the ban rate is pretty high. I was able to go a few days 24/7 without getting banned, but atm im waiting till jagex cools off a bit on the bannings lol

if anything it will increase (except for christmas break <3 $$$$$)

I'm sure weath will find time in his christmas holidays to ban us lol.

Mostly manage F2P and things like gdk, druids, etc. I doubt he'll go after my methods. 

Archived