Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Road to 99 crafting via bowstring! (Botted)

Antonio

goodluck, here's where i'm at Vy3d6DG.png

going on a 48 hour run, doubt the account will survive much longer. 

All from bowstring? 

Best of luck my friend.

You'll make bank if all goes well. ^_^

I'll probably make around 60M or so :P if prices stay the same and I dont get banned -.-

goodluck, here's where i'm atVy3d6DG.png

going on a 48 hour run, doubt the account will survive much longer. 

We're using the exact same script man :P

All from bowstring? 

yes, about 8 days worth

I'll probably make around 60M or so :P if prices stay the same and I dont get banned -.-

We're using the exact same script man :P

Hah yea it is pretty reliable, i like alot of their scripts. 

yes, about 8 days worth

Hah yea it is pretty reliable, i like alot of their scripts. 

Same here. How many hours do you bot a day man? I'm trying to go for 99 but not sure if i should suicide bot it lol

Same here. How many hours do you bot a day man? I'm trying to go for 99 but not sure if i should suicide bot it lol

Even though I suicide  honestly can't see you making it regardless of breaks it. Furthest I have gotten in around a month of doing this is 84, which is only like 2.5m xp. mostly do this 24 hrs on 1-2 accounts. Some week days I cut back at night , maybe 14-17 hours straight

Even though I suicide  honestly can't see you making it regardless of breaks it. Furthest I have gotten in around a month of doing this is 84, which is only like 2.5m xp. mostly do this 24 hrs on 1-2 accounts. Some week days I cut back at night , maybe 14-17 hours straight

Damn, so I guess the ban rates arent too high with bowstring? 84 is incredible if you're suicide botting. Usually bots dont last more than 2-3 days 

Damn, so I guess the ban rates arent too high with bowstring? 84 is incredible if you're suicide botting. Usually bots dont last more than 2-3 days 

I've probably gone thru 12 accounts at bow strings

Archived