Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Feedback

wandekoken

Sorry we dont share how our software works. Keeping our work private will prevent jagex from patching covert mode & thus keep your accounts safe.

Oh, sorry, i dont have the intention of steal any intellectual propriety, i just wanna know how it helps the user, if it makes the automatic ban system (if theres one) unable to catch you, or if it have some features to makes the scripts looks more human or something like that. Correct me if i said something wrong xD i just dont know how those things works. Thanks guys!

Oh, sorry, i dont have the intention of steal any intellectual propriety, i just wanna know how it helps the user, if it makes the automatic ban system (if theres one) unable to catch you, or if it have some features to makes the scripts looks more human or something like that. Correct me if i said something wrong xD i just dont know how those things works. Thanks guys!

You havent done anything wrong my friend. The problem is that people are known the crawl botting forums looking for details that could be passed onto the modderating team at jagex. Thus we have to be careful shat we divulge. I can tell you that using covert mode enables you to bot much much longer, and wont affect how you play the game.

Archived