Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [Free] lily's AIO Cooker Lite

lily

Just pointing out a minor flaw. Whenever it clicks the fish, then clicks the oven, there is almost no delay and it tries to click the fish to the oven again. a tiny delay right before it goes to right click cook all would make this look less botlike considering it does it almost every time with a slightly slow connection.

other than that small flaw, great script! keep up the good work!

Also cooking trout btw, just type "Raw trout" not "Raw Trout"

trout

Raw trout is supported. Try typing it exactly as it appears in game: "Raw trout", I may just work around this so that it ignores caps since a lot of people are having trouble with this.

Just pointing out a minor flaw. Whenever it clicks the fish, then clicks the oven, there is almost no delay and it tries to click the fish to the oven again. a tiny delay right before it goes to right click cook all would make this look less botlike considering it does it almost every time with a slightly slow connection.

other than that small flaw, great script! keep up the good work!

I noticed this when I was initially testing it but it didn't seem to do it terribly often for me. I'll look into doing a dynamic sleep for it, I think I already have the code written for that in one of my personal scripts.

Edit, just to clarify, it does have a sleep on it as it is right now, but it's non-dynamic which is why it does this in varied degrees based on server ms. 

Version 1.1 is now out

Fixed a "double selection" bug

Fixed XP per hour tracker

Fixed inaccurate XP gained total

Added levels gained

Changed start GUI text for better instructions

Various logic tweaks

• 2 weeks later...

2NCcpXn.png

Ran out of Trout, had to switch to Salmon.

Thank's lily c:

Update: :)

87QBYv0.png

Update: Different fish, so much XP.

641T89x.png

• 1 month later...

Updated to:

Changed start GUI to a dropdown menu to save confusion
    Tweaked antiban
    Changed paint over to a non-deprecated method

• 3 months later...

Been using this script for the past day, No issues just a ton of levels gained. Great script I plan on grabbing the paid version soon :)

• 5 weeks later...

Works Beautifully, however when it goes into the bank to withdraw fish (in this case Raw Trout) it will deposit all the cooked/burnt fish but will not withdraw any fish, so I manually have to withdraw the fish before it recognizes this and gets back on track starts cooking them, other than that its a well done script

Archived