Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [Free] lily's AIO Cooker Lite

lily

Script was working beautifully earlier this week and now doesn't work. The malfunction occurs after it has clicked on the food and then the range, following the image of the food pops up in the chat box at and then it freezes. 

Script was working beautifully earlier this week and now doesn't work. The malfunction occurs after it has clicked on the food and then the range, following the image of the food pops up in the chat box at and then it freezes. 

Are you in fixed mode and at default zoom?

• 1 month later...

I seen someone asking about the Karambwan issue, still does not work. So what happens is it will get the karambwans and use them on the fire but there are 2 options to select. You can select either "poorly" or "thoroughly" and then select 1,10,x amount this is where it is getting caught up. We of course need it to select thoroughly. 

Edit wrong post: Need the full version thread.

• 1 month later...

Post cook all patch, it isn't cooking anything. It just repeatedly clicks on trout and then range over and over

I have pushed a fix but it is still pending due to the SDN manager being off this weekend. I'm so sorry for the inconvenience, it should be fixed as soon as Banana is back and able to apply the fix for me.

• 4 months later...
    • 8 months later...
    On 10/20/2017 at 6:42 AM, lily said:

- Fix for Make-All update

can i just sellect one option so it cooks al raw meat in my bank

thnx tim

• 4 weeks later...

Archived