Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [Free] lily's AIO Cooker Lite

lily

Works Beautifully, however when it goes into the bank to withdraw fish (in this case Raw Trout) it will deposit all the cooked/burnt fish but will not withdraw any fish, so I manually have to withdraw the fish before it recognizes this and gets back on track starts cooking them, other than that its a well done script

First ensure you're in fixed mode and at default zoom.

If that doesn't work try placing all of the raw fish and cooked/burn fish in a separate tab and keep that one open. 

Otherwise just reinstall the whole of Dreambot by deleting the files in C:/Users/Yourname/DreamBot/

• 1 month later...

I got banned as well after cooking 2k lobbies. Use this script with caution.

Sorry to hear it. How long did you bot for at once? Did you take breaks?

i got banned also. didnt run but maybe 3 hours.

Did you run any other scripts prior to using this script? Did you run breaks at any time? I have been using this and had no problems, but I do make sure to run it for a bit (a little over 2 hours) then make it take a break for about 30 minutes to an hour then move on to something else and come back to cooking later or the next day.

If you left it unattended its very possible that someone was trying to talk to you and reported you for botting since you didn't reply at all.

• 2 weeks later...

http://imgur.com/cqLllfE

14 hour 50 min progress snapshot. That's around 14k lobs. Take breaks people.. At least use the default break system DreamBot gives. I'm doing the default breaks as well as the default randomized interval times as well. My exp per hour went from 120k -> 94k over the course of those 15 hours but no ban. Great script. Yes I agree with some other posts that the script does keep you logged in after not finding any raw food and thus can make an account idle until the user can self shut down the script. So if there's anyway for the script to recognize there being no more raw food and stop itself, then the account can automatically log out

edit: http://imgur.com/8soxZyS

all from your script!

• 11 months later...

Withdraws fish and clicks on range but does not select how many to cook.

Also alot of clicking when walking im guessing this is how alot of people got banned.

Withdraws fish and clicks on range but does not select how many to cook.

Also alot of clicking when walking im guessing this is how alot of people got banned.

Are you in fixed mode and at default zoom?

Are you in fixed mode and at default zoom?

I reinstalled the bot and got it to work. but it still clicks alot when walking to range or to bank about 4-5 times it will click.

Archived