Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Daily anime post. #2

Val

Today's anime that I watch:

Arslan Senki - EP 20

Gangsta - EP 8

God eater - EP 5 (RIP)

Arslan Senki is about a King's boy who loses his first battle resulting in the loss of his capital, the anime is about how he regains the throne to the capital, how he meets new people and how to win battles. Some awesome fight scenes as the anime is placed back in a mid evil Renaissance theme.

e68c2ccf2731731f849b1d8f3ed36a1c9c82261d

Gangsta: 

Gangsta is set someplace in America, where there are people called twilight's who surpass the normal limits of a human, some more than others. Rather it would be reactions, strength, agility, whatever they are able to contain more about than the average person. The mc's are based of 'handymen' who do jobs for people around the city, rather it would be killing someone or today's definition of handyman, painting.

tumblr_nljj5ras0u1tfmry1o4_500.gif

God Eater:

More to be added later.

tumblr_nre6i4GFvk1tc7u7qo1_500.gif

Mondays currently don't have an ongoing anime that I watch therefore I plan to give some information on another anime.

See you guys then~! 

Val, Where can i watch the first  one (Arslan Senki). it seems interesting and ive never watched anime before.

Animetvshow is a good place.

Archived