Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Today's Anime post.

Val

Ongoing anime that (I watch) came out today:

Durararax2 Ten

Shimoneta to Iu Gainen ga Sonzai Shinai Taikutsu na Sekai

Both of them are currently on Episode eight.

Durarara is usually referred as Drrr and it's Drrr's third season, it's first season had 24 episodes it's second had 12 and it's third is also planned to follow another 12,

Why I watch Drrr:

Drrr doesn't have a main character, there is not one person that the anime is focused on, often though charters to run into each other after they get their own EP dedicated to them, so in a sense every charter is the main character and every one of them get their own spotlight.

Normally, at the end of each episode the last one contains all of the characters resulting in the story to change or allowing a major event happen within the plot.

There is also some pretty cool fight senses in the anime even if they break reality.

tumblr_nthwcdWOxu1u21ng6o2_540.gif

Shimoneta to Iu Gainen ga Sonzai Shinai Taikutsu na Sekai:

This anime is a comedy anime, it's takes place in the future where children don't know what sex is, making everyone healthy, they also don't know how to swear and if they're caught swearing or taking about sex of the sorts their necklaces which track what they say go  off and they can be arrested for it.

Overall it's just a really fun anime and I rarely watch anime of this sorts usually so it's really good for me to watch it.

tumblr_nthqsw3NH81uuq1pao1_500.gif

On a side note yabait introduced me to Charlotte which also comes out today, will add more information on it later.

Cheers.

Update:

I watched all of Charlotte's current episodes it being on eight also, it's pretty good. It's not your average slice of lice anime, the characters all have powers, the mc is found using how powers by other mc's and is taken to help them find people who have powers and protect them from scienetists that plan to do tests on them.

Also, this anime is not happy and there is many plot twists that you don't expect to happen.

Either way, it's worth checking out.

tumblr_nqz57eNC4R1rxe51eo2_540.gif

See you guys tomorrow when new anime comes out.

nice, I watched the first episode of the new durarara but im waiting for it to finish to continue it =)

Just like every anime ever. :^)

I haven't watched either of those since episode 3 & my IRL bestie is hella pissed because he and I only really have anime in common l0l

lel all you need is one common thing.

Archived