Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Ghost Prayer Tick Flicking

Dexter Bots

What do you think of Ghost Prayer Tick Flick?

You really don't need Super Restores or Pray Potions, which is a good thing.. but it's rather unnatural..

Bannrate?

19 hours ago, boogeyman said:

Mit Ghost Prayer Tick Flick meinen Sie das Versenden von Paketen an Prayer Flick?

Yes when i understand it correct, e.g. GCaves and GVorkath has this feature, at vorkath dont need any Ppots or Super restores, its an nice shit but i think no for longer time ^^

34 minutes ago, Luxe said:

curious about banrate too, seems very sus, but a nice feature

I disable this feature, pay little more for pots, run over 2 weeks, no problems, i think so its ok

On 5/10/2024 at 4:15 PM, Luxe said:

curious about banrate too, seems very sus, but a nice feature

So i run ~a month disablet flicking.. no ban.. but i dont pay again, because my private rc blood runes bot make the same GP'h, i think was tell it because the banrate, greez

9 hours ago, Dexter Bots said:

So i run ~a month disablet flicking.. no ban.. but i dont pay again, because my private rc blood runes bot make the same GP'h, i think was tell it because the banrate, greez

I use it 100% of the time. but I mostly use private scripts as well. never been banned from it.
    Only been banned once for using Dreamy bots (which are awful btw)

• 1 month later...
    11 minutes ago, potoghi said:

How would you implement sending packages to prayer flick?

What do you mean? To program it for bots or to get caught? If you mean the first, Dreambot has an API for praying and it works well. The tick is 0.6 seconds. I calculated it based on the animation of the player and NPC via toggle true/false quick pray. But if you mean the second, it can't be that you can do Vorkath manually without prayer pots, which would be very noticeable in my opinion.