Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • request refund on gquester

17 minutes ago, Dexter Bots said:

Lol , i buy it too, it works fine:)

but are you an ironman who reports bugs and gets told your acc is just low level

Posted (edited)

No i havn't an iron.. big scripts have many bugs, a little bit baby sitting is normal.., when u have a iron then should't u use these scripts.. its risky, thats normal

Edited by Dexter Bots

5 minutes ago, Dexter Bots said:

No i havn't an iron.. big scripts have many bugs, a little bit baby sitting is normal.., when u have a iron then should't u use these scripts.. its risky, thats normal

well im an iron the script says it supports iron no items or gp needed i spent allot of time trying to get it to work and reporting bugs and they tell me they cant fix it till dude gets back from his vacation when my script is only for 30 days there is other devs that work on the script they said they dont care and i gotta wait to use it if youre gonna comment atleast read the post 

Posted (edited)

Ich lese es. Wenn jemand so dreist zu mir kommt, dann verstehe ich es. Wenn sie sagen, du sollst warten, dann tu es. Iv'e had problems too and they fixed it fast with no problems..

Edited by Dexter Bots

11 minutes ago, Dexter Bots said:

Ich lese es. Wenn jemand so dreist zu mir kommt, dann verstehe ich es. Wenn sie sagen, du sollst warten, dann tu es. Iv'e had problems too and they fixed it fast with no problems..

even they say i gotta wait for the guy to come back from vacation again please read the post

Posted (edited)

@Hashtag the script is a ban fast and the guy is on vacation and theyre not gonna fix it during my 30 days so i would like a refund and hes been on vacation since before my purchase

Edited by thundernuts

As Nezz mentioned, and as I told you in the bug report ticket, you're attempting to force a quest that is well under the wiki's recommended combat level. It takes around 10 seconds to add a custom requirement to run the quest at a higher combat level. I see no reason to refund when you've clearly determined the script to be sufficient by your runtime.

3 hours ago, GZero said:

As Nezz mentioned, and as I told you in the bug report ticket, you're attempting to force a quest that is well under the wiki's recommended combat level. It takes around 10 seconds to add a custom requirement to run the quest at a higher combat level. I see no reason to refund when you've clearly determined the script to be sufficient by your runtime.

Atleast read the post guy my issues are related to bot constantly dying and never being able to collect enough gp to quest and it won’t even equip full rogues go read your bug reports and the post again 

3 hours ago, GZero said:

I spent 95% of my time trying to get it to work and the 5% it did something it kept dying 

3 hours ago, GZero said:

You wanna make me wait till your vacation is over to fix it and my time with script will be done by then you’ve even decided to ban me from the discord I’ll never be able to report a bug on a script that doesn’t work