Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • (GZulrah) VIP Refund Request

1. Dates Purchased: 02/28/2024, 03/01/2024, 03/04,2024

*noterequest is for refund of accidental monthly renewal on 4 instances purchased on 3 separate dates. 

1st instance:  $10 purchased 02/28/2024, accidentally renewed 03/28/2024.

2nd instance: $10 purchased 03/01/2024, accidentally renewed 04/01/2024.

3rd & 4th instances: $19.50 purchased on 03/04/2024, accidentally renewed 04/04/2024.

1.  *see above*
    2. Product Purchased: 4 instances of GZulrah (Monthly) 
    3. Reason for Refund:  I didn’t realize monthly scripts would renew automatically; stopped using these 4 instances nearly an entire month ago. The script itself is amazing and I loved it, but unfortunately I struggled and lost my investments trying to capitalize with it. Therefore, not a single moment of use since long before accidentally renewing. I’ve actually been working my way out of a depressed slump about having failed with this script. I’ve been down in the dumps about it and struggling this month. I didn’t notice that I’d been charged renewals for the first 2 instances since they’re $10 each. I thought they were VIP charges and didn’t look into it. When I’d noticed the 3rd and 4th instances bundled together had charged for $19.50, I had a feeling it was monthly renewal costs. I checked and realized that I’ve been charged a total of $39.50 for the four GZulrah instances between March 28 through April 4th. I hope that my claims are verifiable and favor my chances in consideration for refund eligibility.

Thank you,

John