Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • SWWoodcutter

ScriptWizard

This script is a f2p progressive woodcutting script! It will automatically upgrade your axe up to rune aswell! Make sure to have enough gold to purchase bronze(if you do not have from tut island), Mithril, Adamant, and rune. This has been tested for 48 hours straight and no bans reported.

This DOES NOT support Maple due to quest lock. It also does not support GE selling. Could be a potential update.

Update:
    f7Kl3R5.png
    Accounts are living well past 48 hours.

Hope you enjoy!

For any issues that need resolved, head to my discord or message me on here!

im finishing up my server tomorrow

https://discord.com/invite/xwYvWzvK

DALL·E 2024-04-02 16.45.42 - A wizard with blue robes covered in Java code snippets, holding an axe, in a forest surrounded by trees and goblins. The scene includes a medieval cas.webp

Edited by ScriptWizard
    Added update

On 4/12/2024 at 5:29 PM, Pink Spider said:

Hi dev, it does not drop logs it seems. Please check~

I have pushed an update. I dont know how long it takes to go into affect but I have fixed this issue. Apologies for the oversight!

SWWoodcutter has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v1.0 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Fixed banking/dropping bug.

Time since request was made: 41 minutes, 59 seconds

Thanks!