Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Scammed

maarcx

I have been scammed this morning. Someone has logged into my account and emptied the whole bank. I had an authenticator, so I don't know how it's possible. It doesn't request the code unless using DreamBot for a while.  I had all my login details only in the account manager of the DreamBot software, nowhere else. I'm just launching one paid script, and that's it. I never used my details anywhere else. It looks clear what happened. This morning, when I attempted to log in, it prompted me for the authenticator code, which had been changed.

Hey there, as long as you're running a paid script from our store/SDN then it's unlikely the cause. All SDN scripts are manually reviewed and we have strict guidelines around sensitive data like that.

Also, your account details never leave your PC as they're encrypted and stored locally on your own PC. That information is never sent to us in any capacity.

You should run a malware scan with something like MalwareBytes and check if your email/password was leaked from somewhere here:

https://haveibeenpwned.com/

Hope that helps!

I've had that issue last year but because I used a new laptop with teamviewer, are you using teamviewer and if so you have to setup authentication on teamviewer it's easily accessible if you don't make a login account when being remote. It happend on nox tho not DBL