Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Proxies and Buying Accs

I just started botting; at what point should I start using proxies? What's a safe number of accounts to use on my own IP? And what a good proxy to get?

Is buying premade RS accounts safe to use? Chance that they could be flagged which could cause my other accounts on the same ip to be flagged?

When it comes to safe amount of accounts you can do on home IP, then best would just be 1 and if you would want more then 2 or 3 max.

Buying premade RS accounts is depending mostly on quality of those accounts (if they are handmade or mass botted).

I suggest you making tutorial island accounts by yourself which gives best chances for it to not get banned in next 24h.

2/3 accounts per proxy, handmake your accounts by doing tutorial island and some skilling/talking yourself, hell even multi-box. Some people say such things like talking don't do anything but a few years ago I did a test with a few accounts that all did the same stuff but I manually talked to some randoms near me on a few accounts and some accounts got unbanned manually after a day and only the accounts that talked. Then again it was years ago and we have such systems like chatGPT so probability not as heavily relied on anymore.

Edited by Meteorite

I decided to start botting again but this time I changed it up completely.

I made an account and played by hand for the first day or so, I leveled my skills up, Talked to players, Did a few quests.

After a few days, I decided to start running the AI bot. I am now at 1300 TTL and going strong. 100% botted after the first few days.

Edited by colony98787

1 hour ago, colony98787 said:

I decided to start botting again but this time I changed it up completely.

I made an account and played by hand for the first day or so, I leveled my skills up, Talked to players, Did a few quests.

After a few days, I decided to start running the AI bot. I am now at 1300 TTL and going strong. 100% botted after the first few days.

Aeglen AI Builder is great script.