Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [Free MoneyMaker] Ring of wealth charging

fallacy87

WARNING: this activity does have a higher ban rate than others. I use this type of money maker on a fresh account that I typically start at 10AM PST with members and run it for a day or two and mule over profit at 11 PM PST to avoid any loss of GP. Logic being that within that time frame I never get banned and I can easily make back the bond + some if it does get banned within the first day.

Buys uncharged Ring of wealths off Grand Exchange and charges them at the Fountain of Rune. Sells them for the best price once it hits 108 + charged rings. Start the bot with about 5 mil GP (it should buy in increments of 108 then place a buy order for another and might be selling another 108 at the same time.). Make sure to have a house and have house teleport tabs in bank!

Uses Player Houses for travel (world 330 house party). If you have an ALT account with a portal nexus or Annakarl portal add it to the accounts friends list and it will use that house instead of world 330 (unless of course that player is offline).

This script is intended for new accounts (NOT MAINS) for an easy ~1m money maker per hour that could easily make a bond per day in case it gets banned. Again, do not use this script on any account you care about. Recommended to get 43 prayer to ensure survival when walking past demons near Annakarl portal or at least complete witches house quest to get to 25 HP (If not using protect from melee check deaths domain daily to see if there are any unclaimed rings there, i might add a death handler for this in the near future). 

Thanks All!

I plan on adding a few more updates in the next week or so to the script:

• Restocking Teleport to house tablets when out.
    • Setting up POH with the estate agent if it hasn't already been set up.
    • Adding a JSON file for a list of bad houses that don't meet the requirements (Also gives the user ability to ban a house in case of trolls on the house party world).
    • Death event handler to re-claim rings if it dies to the demons near Annakarl.

Pushed V1.1 to include:

• Death Event Handling to get back rings in case of death.
    • Buys a house if it is not detected from Estate Agent.

Let me know if you experience any bugs.

Randomly will sit at house advertisement screen refreshing and forces me to have to reset the bot. Not sure if it's supposed to and it's idling - I just check in and see that so I reset it and sometimes it will continue doing the same thing just sitting there on that screen.. Any reason why?

EDIT: also will start at g.e. > tele to home > and stop script || as well as instead of hovering mouse over refresh house ads, it is solely attempting to join a player's house that states "player is offline or has privacy mode enabled" and will not select anything but this house then do nothing.

Edited by pocketwatch