Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Bulk Importing Jagex Accounts

Hello,

I am trying to use the Bulk Import feature to import Jagex accounts but they are still trying to login with username and pass whenever a script is ran. I formatted the .txt file like so:

osrsusername1:email1:password1:bank_pin1:totp1
    osrsusername2:email2:password2:bank_pin2:totp2

I was hoping that the importer would notice either emails being used or totp being provided and then treat them as Jagex accounts. Is this supported?  Am I just doing it wrong?

Thanks

Standard accounts also use emails and TOTP keys, and we don't really support bulk importing the new accounts like that since they need to be manually linked at least once at this time.

@Pandemic I tried to get around this by making quickstart json files for each account but am getting the following error when the account is getting imported. I have confirmed my ip is not blocked by importing an account normally in the DB client and by logging in to the official client. I have also tried running with a proxy and get the same error. Any ideas on what could be happening here?

Here is the -json file I passed in:

Spoiler
    {
        "flags": [
            "-covert",
            "-newAccountSystem"
        ],
        "fps": 30,
        "world": "f2p",
        "script": "runehalberd's De-Iron",
        "mouse-speed": 80,
        "accountUsername": "my_email",
        "accountPassword": "my_password",
        "accountTotp": "my_totp"
    }

2024-03-14 23:18:01 [INFO] Script set to running!
    2024-03-14 23:18:01 [INFO] Starting random event solver Login Handler...
    2024-03-14 23:18:01 [INFO] Starting auto-login handler...
    2024-03-14 23:18:02 [INFO] Logging into your account 'my_email'...
    2024-03-14 23:18:02 [ERROR] Your current IP has been blocked from the game's auth servers!
    2024-03-14 23:18:02 [WARN] There was a problem authorizing your account 'my_email'!

image.png.b857780451739ca09fd2222e971d26c2.png