Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Increased 'Failed to login. Please try again.' errors in the last few weeks

xalar123

Currently launching from Jagex Launcher as HDOS with 512mb Max Memory and no proxies.

Have been getting this error more and more frequently the last few weeks which makes it particularly hard to do longer botting sessions as the only way to resolve it, that I've found, is to close DreamBot and launch it again.

I looked around the forum but most the posts were from several years back. Anyone have any solutions?

Edited by xalar123

You should try deleting the saved account in your Account Manager, then close the client and relaunch it. It sounds like it might be using some old info.

4 minutes ago, Pandemic said:

You should try deleting the saved account in your Account Manager, then close the client and relaunch it. It sounds like it might be using some old info.

Will give that a go, thanks! I assume the account info is fine because it is able to log in and perform actions initially, it is usually only after world hopping that it starts to get the error

5 hours ago, Pandemic said:

I tried this to no avail, still getting the error fairly frequently

Also getting this error, but from only one account.  I'll have two botting sessions going at a time, and only one specific account will get the "Failed to login. Please try again." error.  The other account can run for literally 7+ days at a time, zero issues.  I've tested this on 5 other accounts, only the one specific account gets the failed to login error.  As OP, I'm also using Jagex Launcher as HDOS.  Username/password are fine, I'm using Jagex launcher to start the process so it's not the login credentials causing the problem, and Dreambot works perfectly fine upon first launch and bots for hours no problem, it's only after a break/world hop that it will no longer log in.

Failed to Log In.png