Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Client won't close/dismiss dialogue and/or solve Beekeeper random event?

tsuzo

• 2 weeks later...

Greetings,

In response to this topic, I have noticed this similar affect with the client. I have not seen Dreambot dismiss a single random event, over the last 2 days I have had it configured..

Although, I admit, I have only run the new Dexters AIO Wc 1.0, and Dreamy's AIO Skiller Elite 5.7, I am surprised by this. Why, you may ask? Well, the creator of Dreamy's AIO (Zawy) has been on this forum for over 9 years. I would assume if any script were to 'stop us from dismissing (random events) them,' it wouldn't be Zawy's script.

Could @Pandemic or another developer explain if we should complain to the script creator for this function, or is it possible to just over-ride scripts for this function on Dreambots end, similar to breaks?..

I would like to inform @Zawy of this issue, if it is his script that is causing this issue.

#Edit: First post ever, don't mean to be rude.

Edited by joedithas

14 hours ago, joedithas said:

Greetings,

In response to this topic, I have noticed this similar affect with the client. I have not seen Dreambot dismiss a single random event, over the last 2 days I have had it configured..

Although, I admit, I have only run the new Dexters AIO Wc 1.0, and Dreamy's AIO Skiller Elite 5.7, I am surprised by this. Why, you may ask? Well, the creator of Dreamy's AIO (Zawy) has been on this forum for over 9 years. I would assume if any script were to 'stop us from dismissing (random events) them,' it wouldn't be Zawy's script.

Could @Pandemic or another developer explain if we should complain to the script creator for this function, or is it possible to just over-ride scripts for this function on Dreambots end, similar to breaks?..

I would like to inform @Zawy of this issue, if it is his script that is causing this issue.

#Edit: First post ever, don't mean to be rude.

It's not possible to override scripts disabling our solver as there are sometimes legitimate reasons to not stop what you're doing and dismiss them so it's ultimately up to the script to allow.