Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Does anyone know how to pass in arguments into this new system using the jagex launcher

Else

I'm now using this system to patch in accounts from the jagex client, anyone have a suggestion on how I can pass in arguments to the dreambot jar now? I'm doing script development and I usually pass in cmd arguments to connect my debugger to dreambot

Edited by Else

• Else changed the title to Does anyone know how to pass in arguments into this new system using the jagex launcher

You can QuickStart like normal (or pass any VM args you want) after you've linked the character once through their launcher.

After that it should be saved in your Account Manager which will let you use it to login like normal (even if you don't run it through the launcher again).

You might need to re-link it if your auth ever becomes invalid though (usually just if you log into it from another client).

• 2 weeks later...
    On 3/2/2024 at 3:20 AM, Pandemic said:

You can QuickStart like normal (or pass any VM args you want) after you've linked the character once through their launcher.

After that it should be saved in your Account Manager which will let you use it to login like normal (even if you don't run it through the launcher again).

You might need to re-link it if your auth ever becomes invalid though (usually just if you log into it from another client).

Thanks for answering, I will try it and if I still face any issue, I will update you by starting my own thread.

Edit: My issue is resolved. Thank you again.

Edited by BeatriceCox