Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • What proxy client tool for Jagex launcher

NeilBFormy

-- If this isn't the right forum, please move the post, I wasn't sure where to put. --

Hi!

Whenever you patch dreambot into jagex launcher, you're not getting around logging your account in, using the jagex launcher.

I've tried using the build-in windows proxy configuration and also SocksCap64, however i'm unable to get the jagex launcher to launch without an error.

Whenever i dont use a proxy the launcher opens without an issue, but i dont want to log into my accounts using my residential IP.

Anyone able to make the jagex launcher work with proxy? and if so, how/which tool do you use?

/Neil

On 2/28/2024 at 12:52 PM, dogshitgamer said:

Proxifier possibly?

Possibly. Any specific settings in this case to make it work properly?

also - No opensource warriors in here, using something else? 

On 3/1/2024 at 8:04 AM, Dexter Bots said:

I fix this with Rasperry Pi5 and install Dantes on it, to safe ur fix ip

@Dexter Bots I am curious, Dantes server with default configuration will still use your home IP yes? So do you set it up with working socks5 proxy servers as external IP ? 

Yes, by default, Dantes server uses the home IP. To avoid this, you can set it up with working SOCKS5 proxy servers as the external IP. This ensures that your home IP is not revealed

1 hour ago, Dexter Bots said:

Yes, by default, Dantes server uses the home IP. To avoid this, you can set it up with working SOCKS5 proxy servers as the external IP. This ensures that your home IP is not revealed

@Dexter Bots thanks I thought so, if you provide a list of external socks5 proxy server IP's will Dante go through them until it finds a working one and if it stops, it immediately tries another? etc? 

Edited by jex123