Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Refund GREVS Lit

VIP/Sponsor/Lifetime Sponsor Refund Template:

1. Date Purchased: 2/20/2024
    2. Product Purchased: GRevsLite (1 active instance)
    3. Reason for Refund: I would like to request a refund for the 1-instance script I purchased. I ran 2 accounts for roughly 4 hours each on the first day I bought the scripts then logged out for the day. When I logged into the accounts the next day they both had perma bans for macro. The fact that you cant even run this bots for 4 hours with out catching a ban is crazy. The developer is well aware of the issues with the script and clearly hasn't fixed a single thing and still charges and collects money for a broken script. Extremely unprofessional and scummy. Please let me know when I will receive my refund. 

Thank you

Hi, we're sorry to hear about the bans.

However, you're claiming the product is broken but the only issue you mention is that your accounts got banned. That doesn't mean the product is broken, you just got caught breaking the game rules. Also, it appears the developers of the script are actively updating their products, so be sure to contact them if you encounter any actual issues they can fix.

We don't qualify getting banned as a valid reason for a refund. For this reason, this request is denied.

I posted in the forums for GREVS multiple times saying that the script doesn't work and that the bot will just run from the edgeville bank to the GE over and over and never tele out to wilderness. I also posted saying that the script doesn't know how to get skull in edge. The scrip has a bunch of problems as well as having a terrible anti cheat which gets account banned in under 4 hours lol like what a joke. "the product isn't broken" ya okay. 

I only bought one instance, the refund would have been 7 USD, not much. If I would have gotten a refund I would still be using other script services on dreamboat and be paying for other monthly subscriptions for other scripts. But instead you denied the refund and drove away more business. Super professional and not scummy lol. Great job staff :)

1 hour ago, chuckguy1100 said:

I posted in the forums for GREVS multiple times saying that the script doesn't work and that the bot will just run from the edgeville bank to the GE over and over and never tele out to wilderness. I also posted saying that the script doesn't know how to get skull in edge. The scrip has a bunch of problems as well as having a terrible anti cheat which gets account banned in under 4 hours lol like what a joke. "the product isn't broken" ya okay. 

I only bought one instance, the refund would have been 7 USD, not much. If I would have gotten a refund I would still be using other script services on dreamboat and be paying for other monthly subscriptions for other scripts. But instead you denied the refund and drove away more business. Super professional and not scummy lol. Great job staff :)

We have plenty of people using Revs without these issues. If a core mechanic like skulling was broken or a permanent bank loop was widespread, we'd have a ton of people submitting reports. Most people don't bank at edge. Skulling at the GE is almost always preferred. A bank loop means you messed up your settings; likely your prayer or health for kill values.

You should not be botting the lowest requirement, most botted area in the game, that generates the most gold/hr proportional to requirements, and not be expecting to have a chance to be banned quickly. What do you think "anti-cheat" is?

We ask for proof of the script issues in the refund request template for a reason but you decided not to include it in your post.

This request has already been denied, so I'm closing this thread now.

If the script truly is broken, please open a new refund request and this time include proof of it being broken. If it got your accounts banned, it doesn't mean it's broken.