Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Disable Clients Auto Camera Movements?

OnlyUseMeGold

I'm not particularly fond of the default camera behavior. While I've developed a woodcutting script, there's no specific mention of camera operations within it. However, I've noticed that the camera tends to move sporadically during the walking sequences, both when heading to the bank and the woodcutting area. This movement occurs frequently and in short bursts, which can be quite disruptive. Despite setting the mouse speed to 33% in the client settings, I'd much prefer to implement my own camera logic. Yet, whenever I attempt to do so, it seems that the automatic camera movements associated with the walking class in the client interfere with my customization efforts.

i tried setting the camera mode using the below info from the API

SCRIPT_EVENTS
    public static final CameraMode SCRIPT_EVENTS
    The client will fire script events to set camera

but that still seems to default to Dreambots API camera movements .

is there different way to make sure the camera movement is 100% dictated by my script and not the api's default movement for it?

still digging through the JAVADOCS so i might come across the answer eventually , but could use a point in the right direction . 

Edited by OnlyUseMeGold

I believe you can use custom InteractionEvents, and not passing the camera option.

I haven't noticed any erratic camera movements with my testing (especially while walking, I don't think we ever move the camera during normal walking), could you maybe grab a gif of it and any related code you're calling?

Thanks

Im having a similar issue with the camera being moved excessively when calling the interact method.

Is it possible to see an example of how one would go about disabling that or making a workaround?