Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Guester by GScripts | 130+ Quests & Diaries | 130+ Ironman Quest & Diaries | Ironman AIO | In-Progress Support | Quest queuing | Quester

GZero

9 hours ago, DeJayArghh said:

In my opinion.....

This script has a great interface and is very organized and easy to use how ever, there are
    A LOT of bugs ( entering doors, chatting with npc etc ), if you stand by and keep an eye on on everything and give it a little nudge here and there its a fantastic script.  Best questing script I have used so far, looking forward to the weekly updated quests( DS2 next!? ;) ), and any other script this author hopefully has to bring to the table.  Job well done. 

Over all rating - 7/10

(The steep price for a script this is not fully debugged is whats keeping it from being a 10/10)

Cheers!
    -Your friendly botter

Thanks for the feedback. The script was extensively tested prior to release, but with pretty much any release as big as this, there's going to be issues. For the most part, anything reported within the Discord I have fixed in around 30 minutes of the ticket being opened. If you run into any issues at all, please feel free to report it in there. The goal is to never have to touch the game. Currently there's no pending tickets open. The first Grandmaster will likely be SOTE.

7 hours ago, datacode said:

Overall nice script and has lots of potential. Bought lifetime <3

Has some bugs like buying items from G.E, it types item example Ruby but doesn't find that or doesn't locate it on search tab. Wouldn't run that without babysitting. 

Is that issue with mouse or menu manipulation?

2 hours ago, WinfieldBlue1 said:

does this claim rewards after monkey madness 1?

Yes, Daero's training is a separate activation though, so the reward claiming is optional.

Hmm anyone else had some issues with cleaning finds? will clean and fill up on "pottery" items then just keep spam clicking on the crate grabbing more uncleaned pieces without dropping any pottery, not 100% sure what its still looking for..

Seems like its still looking for clean necklace

Update: found necklace and works fine, still doesn't drop "pottery" items tho

Edited by duketheiron

28 minutes ago, duketheiron said:

Hmm anyone else had some issues with cleaning finds? will clean and fill up on "pottery" items then just keep spam clicking on the crate grabbing more uncleaned pieces without dropping any pottery, not 100% sure what its still looking for..

Seems like its still looking for clean necklace

Update: found necklace and works fine, still doesn't drop "pottery" items tho

Dropping excess will be in the next update.

for ardougne easy diary, the pray at altar achievement. It will turn on a prayer and not let it drop down a point and continue to spam altar which resets prayer drain. causing it to go in endless loop

1 hour ago, duketheiron said:

for ardougne easy diary, the pray at altar achievement. It will turn on a prayer and not let it drop down a point and continue to spam altar which resets prayer drain. causing it to go in endless loop

This will be changed in the next-next update. Current update requests are already out.

Guester has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v16.01 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Changes:
    • Fixed Bugs:
    • New:
    • QOL:

Time since request was made: 2 hours, 5 minutes, 7 seconds

Thanks!

I think the script is having troubles logging back in, everytime i come back to it its logged out and sitting on blank user/pass. i feel like it was working a couple days ago and my settings arent any different, if you need logs lmk ill try an get them when i can

Guester has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v16.1 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Changes:
    • - GAgility will now check if you have shantay passes during initializing and buy them if you don't (GAgility)
    • - Tweaked fill coal bag for mouse users (Blast Furnace)
    • - Removed ammo manual configuration (Muspah)
    • - Removed weapon, cape, and shield manual configuration (Mage Arena)
    • - Added random level offsets to skilling (GProcessing, GGathering, Scurrius, SandCrabs)
    • - Added some more sleeping around resetting (GSandCrabs)
    • Fixed Bugs:
    • - Fixed widget listener issue when using bond (All)
    • - Fixed issues with buying various items with mouse (All)
    • - Added new loots to wildy multi bosses (GWildy)
    • - Fixed issue with spell runes not being brought if you had kiting disabled (GArtio / GCallisto)
    • - Fixed issues with ban table not rendering bans (GManager)
    • - If augury is unlocked during runtime it won't wait until next script run to use it (Zulrah)
    • - Added another failsafe on hopping when crashed (Wildy Singles amp Multi)
    • - If Delrith is missing will now leave and re-enter the instance (Guester Demon Slayer)
    • - Expanded Melina talk radius (Guester Making History)
    • - If being griefed by the jogres it will now attempt to lure them away (Guester Jungle Potion)
    • - If being griefed by the hobbies when starting the quest it will kill it (Guester Making History)
    • - Added a failsafe on visit land's end start (Guester Kourend Easy)
    • - Added another failsafe on entering PP (Guester Desert Easy)
    • - Fixed issue with adding to crucible (Guester Sleeping Giants)
    • - Will re-buy shantay passes if you're missing them (Guester The Feud)
    • - Added 40 smithing as ironman requirement (Guester Fremennik Trials)
    • - Disabled drip (Guester Temple of Ikov)
    • - Bumped up player value failsafe (Guester My Arm's Big Adv)
    • - Will skip level up dialogue (Guester Fight Arena)
    • - Added creature of fenkenstein to runtime (Guester)
    • - Added another stop failsafe (Guester)
    • New:
    • QOL:

Time since request was made: 1 hour, 56 minutes, 35 seconds

Thanks!