Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Guester by GScripts | 130+ Quests & Diaries | 130+ Ironman Quest & Diaries | Ironman AIO | In-Progress Support | Quest queuing | Quester

GZero

Guester has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v15.6 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Changes:
    • - Random drip similar to mining / wc / fishing has been added. Combat gear will still take priority. If you have issues you can disable it in the misc tab, and please make a report. (Guester)
    • - Added two more kill failsafes in case something goes wrong (Guester)
    • Fixed Bugs:
    • - Fixed varp value check during taste of hope (Guester)
    • - Fixed tile used when trying to re-talk after killing the abom during taste of hope (Guester)
    • New:
    • QOL:

Time since request was made: 1 hour, 54 minutes, 8 seconds

Thanks!

running trial as I type this..script is very much appreciated and i plan to upgrade after trial ends. Dynamic Mage setup is huge for me. Nice work

Changes:
    • Changes:
    • - Random drip similar to mining / wc / fishing has been added. Combat gear will still take priority. If you have issues you can disable it in the misc tab, and please make a report. (Guester)
    • Fixed Bugs:
    • - Fixed tile used when trying to re-talk after killing the abom during taste of hope (Guester)
    • New:
    • QOL:

Time since request was made: 2 hours, 38 minutes, 2 seconds

Thanks!

Changes:
    • Changes:
    • Fixed Bugs:
    • New:
    • QOL:

Time since request was made: 2 hours, 42 minutes, 52 seconds

Thanks!

New update makes mouse hop when before i was able to replicate a smooth mouse experience using a low mouse setting in dream bots menu. the mouse hops now even when set to -1 in the misc settings.

It's currently at v15.61 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Changes:
    • - Will wait a bit after dropping snape grass during fremmy easy (Guester)
    • Fixed Bugs:
    • - Will make sure area is lightable before attempting to light oak logs during lumby easy (Guester)
    • - Fixed issue with default value not loading causing issues starting script (All)
    • New:
    • QOL:

Time since request was made: 1 hour, 58 minutes, 46 seconds

Thanks!

currently facing a bug or something, everytime i go to get trial. it says i already own the trial which i don't ive checked

During the trial for this I got stuck equipping my Graceful & the Jester costume during Fremennik Isles. Stopped & selected a different quest to try instead.

Edit: Ran Animal Magnetism instead - stuck trying to claim Eco tokens from the disciple. It was equipping the amulet, going partially through the dialogue up until the last one where you're handed the tokens, then changing amulet early and ending the dialogue. Moved past this step manually and it's going again, will edit later

Edited by justbenh

1 hour ago, justbenh said:

During the trial for this I got stuck equipping my Graceful & the Jester costume during Fremennik Isles. Stopped & selected a different quest to try instead.

Edit: Ran Animal Magnetism instead - stuck trying to claim Eco tokens from the disciple. It was equipping the amulet, going partially through the dialogue up until the last one where you're handed the tokens, then changing amulet early and ending the dialogue. Moved past this step manually and it's going again, will edit later

These issues have been fixed in the latest update (Releasing now, will likely be around an hour until it's fully out).

2 hours ago, Vibe Check said:

not sure if I over looked it but an option to designate a skill for lamp rewards from quests?

Not at the moment, will be added in the future. Currently it will prioritize skills people generally use their lamps on (Agi, RC, Hunter, Thieving).