Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • G Scurrius [JUST CLICK START] [AUTO RESTOCK] [INTEGRATED MULING] [Easy Setup] [QuickStart Supported]

Nuclear Nezz

It only does one trip before it starts to lag the client real bad and crashes the client every single time after it teleports out.. only script that ever crashes for me...

12 hours ago, hellojello said:

It only does one trip before it starts to lag the client real bad and crashes the client every single time after it teleports out.. only script that ever crashes for me...

When this happens can you click the LOGS button and send the zip file over in PM?
    Or if you're in our discord server you can open a bug ticket (also with the zip file) for a bit of a quicker response

@Nuclear Nezz Hey nezz, Is there another way i can send you logs to help you out with fixing this? i cant click on anything once it freezes my client, i have to force end it. Also i noticed that if i stop this specific script then proceed to another one, that 1 specific client just lags like crazy, probably getting like 5 fps.

2 hours ago, hellojello said:

@Nuclear Nezz Hey nezz, Is there another way i can send you logs to help you out with fixing this? i cant click on anything once it freezes my client, i have to force end it. Also i noticed that if i stop this specific script then proceed to another one, that 1 specific client just lags like crazy, probably getting like 5 fps.

Try watching it, and as soon as you notice it actually slowing down click the logs button.
    It has a lot of debug info in it that can be very helpful to us.
    What memory do you give the client when you launch?

Have had a few times that the script goes to bank with duel ring then grabs and uses varrock tab and instantly goes back to use duel ring to ferocs to grab a new varrock tab. This can occur like a few times in a row. 

purchased script, it runs to the rat then teleports back to the grand exchange and gets stuck and script stops. I'll get you a logfile next time.

G Scurrius has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v15.1 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Changes:
    • - Added attack animations for Guthan's spear (All)
    • - 3T4G is now tick perfect (GMining)
    • - Removed load button on GUI as it was useless (All)
    • - Removed translations dropdown as they were almost all outdated (All)
    • - Improved banking checks (GAgility)
    • - If you have no food in bank and not using summer pies as a not-ironman, it will default to monkfish (GAgility)
    • - Agility will go to the bank to get alchables even if at Rel/Pol (GAgility)
    • - Agility won't bank for food if at Rel/Pol (GAgilty)
    • Fixed Bugs:
    • - Gathering will now stop the script when goal is reached (GMining)
    • - Skilling outfit fixed (GMining)
    • - Will not drop pie dishes when looting for food (PVM)
    • - Fixed script thinking DChain is untradable (All)
    • - Agility will no longer try to buy nature runes if you don't have alch selected (GAgility)
    • - Agility will now wait until it has started banking before setting gear requirements (GAgility)
    • - Agility will no longer try to purchase potions it doesn't need (GAgility)
    • - Agility will now verify an ironman actually has food in bank when checking food requirements (GAgility)
    • - Agility will no longer force a bank after choosing the very first course (GAgility)
    • New:
    • - Added use varrock altar option. If you set your effective prayer for kill and restores to 0 you won't need restores if flicking. (GScurrius)
    • QOL:
    • - Script frame will now default to the last profile for the account you're using (All)

Time since request was made: 1 hour, 9 minutes, 56 seconds

Thanks!