Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • there was an issue authorizing

texashoudini

every time I try to log into my bot account it says "there was an issue authorizing" without letting me do my 2fa practically locking me out of my bot how do I fix this? I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling, making sure my client is up to date, changing my proxy. Idk what else to do and I cant find an answer anywhere on here. plz help 

That most likely means your IP is outright blocked (or requires extra checks like a captcha), so you either need to use an unblocked proxy or use Proto's tool to handle the captcha if it's not completely blocked.

1 hour ago, Pandemic said:

That most likely means your IP is outright blocked (or requires extra checks like a captcha), so you either need to use an unblocked proxy or use Proto's tool to handle the captcha if it's not completely blocked.

I dont think my main ip is blocked seeming as my main acc is ok so I'll try getting a new proxy and see if it works, thank you.

any update on this? 

I have 1 account Non 2A that runs fine, I have a second account that originally only would work on one laptop, then I change its password, re-auth it, and now it won't work on any computer... 

Would love a solution. 

Also have this error.  I can login with the regular osrs client with Jagex launcher but dreambot will not authorize my email and pass.

It seems to still be working fine for me, odds are your proxy/VPN/home IP is soft locked from their servers which requires a captcha (or something else), so you'd need to use something like Proto's tool to use the actual launcher.

• 4 weeks later...