Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • breaking system is broken and client has issues

delano413

breaking system should take over any script when i have it enabled, but P2P sometimes seems to ingore my own breaking system and it will put greater risks for my accounts, beside the fact that after running the client for long it can sometimes mess up and it will not let you logg out anymore. it will automatically log back in again and thats not because of a loginhandler i can see. you use the loggout button to go out the game and once you are out it directly loggs you back into the welcoming screen. 

My script will block your breaks if they are at an inconvenient time. Perhaps I could change it not to do that, and then it would be up to you/dreambot to decide what happens if your break is in the middle of combat, questing, a minigame, gearing, bossing, or something else like that.

Edited by Aeglen

12 hours ago, delano413 said:

breaking system should take over any script when i have it enabled, but P2P sometimes seems to ingore my own breaking system and it will put greater risks for my accounts, beside the fact that after running the client for long it can sometimes mess up and it will not let you logg out anymore. it will automatically log back in again and thats not because of a loginhandler i can see. you use the loggout button to go out the game and once you are out it directly loggs you back into the welcoming screen. 

We let scripts disable our break handler entirely, add their own, or just temporarily block one of our breaks from starting to allow them to move somewhere safe (or just wait until somewhere safer).

I'm not sure what you mean by the second part though, do you have a script running when that happens?

On 1/8/2024 at 9:55 PM, Pandemic said:

We let scripts disable our break handler entirely, add their own, or just temporarily block one of our breaks from starting to allow them to move somewhere safe (or just wait until somewhere safer).

I'm not sure what you mean by the second part though, do you have a script running when that happens?

this happends almost always to any of my clients running after a whole day of running. just now 2 of my 6 clients experience this. you logout from the game but once you get to the login screen you are automatically prompted to log back in again causing the bot to get into a loop for the duration of the break where it loggs back out and the client itself (without login handler) logs back in. its so weird. but i dont have logs from it cause only scripts logg?

5 minutes ago, delano413 said:

this happends almost always to any of my clients running after a whole day of running. just now 2 of my 6 clients experience this. you logout from the game but once you get to the login screen you are automatically prompted to log back in again causing the bot to get into a loop for the duration of the break where it loggs back out and the client itself (without login handler) logs back in. its so weird. but i dont have logs from it cause only scripts logg?

Yeah that's really strange, are you using No Click Login? If so maybe try disabling that and see if that's causing the issue?

3 minutes ago, Pandemic said:

Yeah that's really strange, are you using No Click Login? If so maybe try disabling that and see if that's causing the issue?

no man i don't use injections. can u not manually take loggs from my clients to see what is causing it? i'm part of a discord where i've seen people who also complain about it. (i use DB through jagex launcher though) but like i said only 2 of 6 clients are experiencing it right now. it looks random. the only action i performed when you saw the video is turning it from AFK break to non-afk break so it would logout and u would see what would happen

Edited by delano413

9 minutes ago, delano413 said:

no man i don't use injections. can u not manually take loggs from my clients to see what is causing it? i'm part of a discord where i've seen people who also complain about it. (i use DB through jagex launcher though) but like i said only 2 of 6 clients are experiencing it right now. it looks random. the only action i performed when you saw the video is turning it from AFK break to non-afk break so it would logout and u would see what would happen

That's very interesting, I haven't heard of any other reports of this happening from anyone :o

I don't use the launcher so I'm not sure if that's related, we can't see your logs as they're only stored on your PC. If it keeps happening maybe try PM'ing me the logs if you can get them.

You could also try the new official support of the new accounts and see if that makes any difference.

8 hours ago, Pandemic said:

That's very interesting, I haven't heard of any other reports of this happening from anyone :o

I don't use the launcher so I'm not sure if that's related, we can't see your logs as they're only stored on your PC. If it keeps happening maybe try PM'ing me the logs if you can get them.

You could also try the new official support of the new accounts and see if that makes any difference.

where can i find client sided logs instead of logs from the script itself?

Bump, this still seems to be happening. When using a Jagex account I seem to be able to login and out a few times normally but after that I can’t seem to logout for more than a few seconds because the client forces my Jagex account to immediately log back into the game Edit: and this is with no script active

Edited by illusivead