Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Sub Agility Refund

MonkeyBreal

1. Date Purchased: 12/27
    2. Script Purchased:  Sub Agility
    3. Script Creator (tag them with @):  @SubCZ
    4. Reason for Refund: I was trying it out thinking I'd like it but ended up changing my mind about wanting an agility script. Nothing wrong with the script. Well made, just a couple of things I wasn't a fan of. Think I'd rather get a different script. Possibly even Subs Vorkath script. 
    5. Proof of Issues (required: screenshots, videos, and/or DreamBot logs): N/A just changed my mind. 
    6. Proof of Script Creator Contact (required: screenshots, videos, and/or links to replies): N/A
    7. Desired Outcome: Back to payment method.(Or how does the store credit work? Like, when you go to purchase another script does it automatically use the credit first and then cover the rest with the payment method on any script? And is there a certain time limit you have to use the store credit by?)

Hey, it appears you've used the script for over 12 hours. We only offer refunds if the total runtime for the script is less than 6 hours. I'm afraid you're not eligible for a refund for this purchase.

10 hours ago, MonkeyBreal said:

Or how does the store credit work? Like, when you go to purchase another script does it automatically use the credit first and then cover the rest with the payment method on any script? And is there a certain time limit you have to use the store credit by?

On checkout you can select to use your credit balance. If the balance doesn't cover the whole amount of the product, you need to pay the rest with another payment method. The credits don't expire.

13 hours ago, Hashtag said:

Hey, it appears you've used the script for over 12 hours. We only offer refunds if the total runtime for the script is less than 6 hours. I'm afraid you're not eligible for a refund for this purchase.

On checkout you can select to use your credit balance. If the balance doesn't cover the whole amount of the product, you need to pay the rest with another payment method. The credits don't expire.

Awesome, I'll just do the store credit then. 

• 2 weeks later...
    On 12/30/2023 at 2:11 AM, Hashtag said:

As I mentioned in my previous post, your runtime for the script exceeds the 6 hour limit and you are not eligible for a refund for the purchase.

Oops, my bad I did not see that.