Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Need help from a pro- Got banned on last acct and need tips on starting new one

RawdoqYaMam

Hey everyone I’m brand new, just bought vip on dream and then paid for dreamy AIO elite skiller package. Just opened up my client, will the script package I just bought automatically be on the client now? And also can someone send me a link or something for the details of running each specific script in the package, so I know where to start n have etc. also I really really need someone with experience in not getting banned, as I just want to use this for one acct only and do it smart way. That said I need ti know what client settings I need to use and then anything else along those lines of how to set up run times blah blah how to make sure I don’t do anything that will trigger flags. Thank you so much!!!! I’m so excited.  I have made a brand new acct in mobile 3 days ago did tut island is all and want to know best script to start with etc. n I know most have huge benefit of starting with gold but my last acct I did get banned after 3 weeks using dream bot perm ban instantly my friend was running a good very expensive scripts but problems I believe I did was, I was eager to play so I would log in with my stuff aka diff IPs after using bot for 6 hours a day then I also purchased 300m gold from someone, and paid him to get the fire cape script that same day and got two fire capes. Next morning banned so now I’m doing it on my own computer and scripts someone please take time to show me right ways!!!! Ty

2 hours ago, Qdot22shot said:

will the script package I just bought automatically be on the client now?

Yes

And also can someone send me a link or something for the details of running each specific script in the package, so I know where to start n have etc.

See the script thread for dreamy aio elite

I have made a brand new acct in mobile 3 days ago did tut island is all and want to know best script to start with etc.

Mobile accounts used to work but are quite ban-prone now I think, but should be fine if you survive a few days

I’m doing it on my own computer and scripts someone please take time to show me right ways!!!! Ty

There's a botting guide in the discord in my signature

I need ti know what client settings I need to use 

Default is fine maybe add some breaks don't run 24/7

21 hours ago, Qdot22shot said:

also I really really need someone with experience in not getting banned

first rule of botting, expect to get banned, you may not get banned today, or even next week but the account will surely die. i've had accounts that lasted 6 months, and accounts that lasted only 1 day, they both doing the same exact thing side by side, why did one get banned and the other did not? i have no idea.

as for other parts of your post, though it may not be 100% the best idea you can change IP addresses from time to time, the only thing that may happen is that they think you might of sold the account instead of botting on it. in my opinion based on what you said i think the reason for the ban was the fire cape script, mainly because you got 2. however i cant tell you 100% for sure. it could also be the 6+ hours but from my experience thats not exactly an issue for me. again idk exactly why

Edited by Gnar

• 2 weeks later...
    On 12/11/2023 at 9:18 PM, Gnar said:

though it may not be 100% the best idea you can change IP addresses from time to time

Don't change IP address regions, but there is nothing wrong with changing IP addresses. Your public IP address changes at least once a month, if Virgin Media is your provider then it happens at 2am every day.

But changing from say a Paris IP address to an IP address registered in Madrid is a good way to get banned for RMT.

If you want to use a VPN, say Nord or CyberGhost (I'm not recommending them, just examples) this isn't suspicious. A large portion of internet users now use VPN's. They often come packaged with your virus scanner. But always use the same node, or at the very least, a node from the same country.

I feel that MAC address and motherboard serial number are more important at this point. Always use the same devices, on the same connection. If you bot several accounts, use a different setup (MAC/IP/MB serial). This will prevent Jagex automated systems from associating accounts together.

I don't have any problems at all; my scripts are running great. However, I also take a lot of breaks in between and don't let them run indefinitely! For beginners, maybe a bit less, and for high-level accounts, a bit more? And I don't always use the same scripts; I often switch up my own scripts so that the sequences, along with the delays and randomness, aren't always the same.

You only need a mil or 2 to start an account. Not worth risking anymore than that, new accounts get banned often. I would be very cautious until you are 500ttl or so. The best way to keep your account is to mix up activities, take regular breaks, and don't RWT a bunch of gp. Buy the gold on a high level mule acc you've had a while, and transfer small amounts to te bots. I dont do the same activity for more than 4 hrs. Works well for me, and the money makers will get you banned more. Once the account is 500ttl or more without a ban, I feel pretty safe to give it more gp and let it run more often, also good time to get a bond. I didn't have much luck creating accounts, but I've found that buying cheaper accounts 300-500ttl I better odds

Edited by ChaosKilla