Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Refund: Sub Account Builder V2 by SubCZ

ivglitched

Date Purchased: 12/02/2023

Script Purchased: Sub Account Builder V2 by SubCZ

Script Creator: @SubCZ

Reason for Refund: Hello, I kinda fucked up and purchased the wrong script. I purchased "Sub Account Builder V2" for $35 thinking It would have the quests included but now I see it only works if you have a add on. Can you please swap the bot for "Sub Slayer - Advanced" for $25 and you can keep the difference

Proof of Issues (required: screenshots, videos, and/or DreamBot logs):  It says "Integrates Sub Quester (118 quests) and moneymakers for the ultimate All-In-One ex..."  when reading that, i thought it comes with the quests but it doesn't. You
    need to buy the quest add on to activate it and because of this, this script isn't what I was looking for

Proof of Script Creator Contact (required: screenshots, videos, and/or links to replies):  

Desired Outcome: Refund for credits or swap for "Sub Slayer - Advanced" for $25

IMG_8843.png

Hey, it appears you've used the script for over 14 hours. We only offer refunds if the total runtime for the script is less than 6 hours. I'm afraid you're not eligible for a refund for this purchase.

I did message you on discord as soon as this situation happened yesterday and you said to  post it on the refund form which was already done. How is it my fault you are now only seeing this 14 hours later… 

Yesterday I purchased the correct script as soon as this mess up happened “Sub Quester - Advanced” . Of course I’m not going to be running a quest bot for 14 hours straight so I found the standard slayer on “sub account builder v2” to run for the mean time until I can get this situation solved

I’m not even looking for a refund but more to swap the bot to something I actually wanted, that being “Sub Slayer - Advanced” for $25. Keep the $10 dollar difference as a penalty on my end. I just want the correct script I was looking

I understand this might feel unfair to you. However, private messaging a staff member about a refund doesn't initiate the refunding the process. This is stated in our refund terms.

Contacting staff directly does not mean you're making a refund request, you may not ask for a refund privately in messages, only in the Request A Refund section on the forums.

By running the script over the 6 hour limit while waiting for the refund request to be processed you have invalidated your eligibility for the refund.