Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [Vril] Bank Sorter

xVril

2 minutes ago, Daaamron said:

Thanks! I had it on for about 5 minutes and it started dragging all the items to the 1st tab instead of the "main" tab. It may just be me setting something up wrong but do you maybe have a video or something? Or what is the ideal setup to start the bot in?

It will remove all the items that don't belong in your main tab (based on your category selections) by moving them to tab 1. It basically sorts one tab at a time moving from left to right.

It can take a bit longer for tabs with hundreds of items to move. There will be enhancements to the process coming in a future release. 

Very nice script, thanks for the add.  Did purchase for anyone curious it is worth it.

My only complaint is that it doesn’t handle space holders correctly and instead pushes them into the last tab.

Additionally I was curious as to why GP isn’t considered “currency”?

28 minutes ago, whorganism said:

Very nice script, thanks for the add.  Did purchase for anyone curious it is worth it.

My only complaint is that it doesn’t handle space holders correctly and instead pushes them into the last tab.

Additionally I was curious as to why GP isn’t considered “currency”?

I will look into the placeholders issue you mentioned. It is possible it doesn't handle them. 

GP should be considered currency, there are various item id's for GP so perhaps I missed the one for your cash-stack-size, I will look into it. 

Thanks for the feedback. There will be performance improvements coming later today. :)

Vril - Bank Sorter has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v1.1 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Performance improvements

Time since request was made: 6 hours, 28 minutes, 16 seconds

Thanks!

1 hour ago, spicyrich said:

Would love to try this out! I need something like this! Trial please?

Trial activated.

No more trials now. Might give out a few this weekend on discord.