Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • cCLavaDragonFarm [1 mil / hr][Lvl 3 Start][Muling][Auto Bonding]

camelCase

On 11/30/2023 at 11:30 AM, osrs420 said:

are u just stupid ?? seriosuly done with this chat was ages ago the fact u kept going after being called a child for doing so shows how lonely u must be probly only time u can be a guy is when u play this or its all subs for u mate shit grow up kid. 

if you didnt know dreambots functions explains why ur scripts look so dodgy 

yeah his scripts suck ass lmao people getting banned harder than any other scripts and then he stands there and makes fun of you if you have any criticism. definitely the last person you want to do business with imo.

7 minutes ago, blu3z0ne said:

yeah his scripts suck ass lmao people getting banned harder than any other scripts and then he stands there and makes fun of you if you have any criticism. definitely the last person you want to do business with imo.

SQkEawq.png

scripts been averaging over 200 instances a day since like 3 days after release bans are fine lol,

you have been crying in discord about not being able to wear a hat or something and no gui (of course not this script is for farming lol)

3 minutes ago, camalCase said:

SQkEawq.png

scripts been averaging over 200 instances a day since like 3 days after release bans are fine lol,

you have been crying in discord about not being able to wear a hat or something and no gui (of course not this script is for farming lol)

how many bans per day then if "bans are fine" you flex the 200 instances and claim bans are fine. what is the ban rate then? I don't care about losing accounts its just the fact that you dont show any signs of giving a fuck lmao. same with discord lmao

12 minutes ago, blu3z0ne said:

how many bans per day then if "bans are fine" you flex the 200 instances and claim bans are fine. what is the ban rate then? I don't care about losing accounts its just the fact that you dont show any signs of giving a fuck lmao. same with discord lmao

bans on the monthly version for the last week or so

hXRpvQd.png

bans on the lifetime version for the last week or so

7iMAF2H.png

this data is clouded because bans are only reported when you are banned while running the script, people that are logged off and never launch again due to an account manager like eternal farms checking their account status wont have bans reported, i believe the dates here are in GMT, ban rates seems to stay at under 20% of instances ran in any given day

12 minutes ago, blu3z0ne said:

you dont show any signs of giving a fuck lmao. same with discord lmao

told you ill add the custom gear you wanted, did you want a kiss on the mouth and a hug as well?

Edited by camalCase

4 minutes ago, camalCase said:

bans on the monthly version for the last week or so

hXRpvQd.png

bans on the lifetime version for the last week or so

7iMAF2H.png

this data is clouded because bans are only reported when you are banned while running the script, people that are logged off and never launch again due to an account manager like eternal farms checking their account status wont have bans reported, i believe the dates here are in GMT, ban rates seems to stay at under 20% of instances ran in any given day

told you ill add the custom gear you wanted, did you want a kiss on the mouth and a hug as well?

honestly that info is nice to see ty.. interesting how my accounts that were banned almost make up 50% of the bans I see there. anyways I guess lavadragons aint for me since I got caught instantly. thanks for the info and yes a big ol fat kiss would be great, jk lmao

9 minutes ago, camalCase said:

ban rates seems to stay at under 20% of instances ran in any given day

YdB5iOp.png

how that models out, for the fiscally illiterate (assuming a questionably low gp, glozzen tells me his accounts average 800k/hr but its so crowed at lava isle recently users have spent alot of time hopping)

Just now, blu3z0ne said:

anyways I guess lavadragons aint for me since I got caught instantly. thanks for the info and yes a big ol fat kiss would be great

god bless, good luck on whatever you choose to bot next

pngtree-red-lipstick-kiss-png-image_2961

muuaw

cCLavaDragonFarm - LIFETIME has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v0.0 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Fix cross network muling
    • added settings for mule port
    • please delete /muleSettings.json after this update.

Time since request was made: 4 hours, 8 minutes, 4 seconds

Thanks!

cCLavaDragonFarm - LIFETIME has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v0.0 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • no longer takes looting bag when the looting bag option is disabled

Time since request was made: 13 hours, 25 minutes, 30 seconds

Thanks!